PDA

View Full Version : Automatic cheaing problum

the goomba guy
09-16-2007, 01:20 AM
I'm an inch away from completeing my first quest.:clap: Only problem is, I was about to do the final beta test, but then I found a problem that seemed beyond fixing. Like most other people, i want to put a password on my quest.But when I set a password, the level 4 cheat is already enabled, without entering the code. When I take the password off, I have to enter the code, (like it should be,) to activate the cheat. What do i do? I don't want people editing my quest and exporting all the tiles to there own quests.

Russ
09-16-2007, 01:22 AM
What version are you using? Try changing the cheat code and the password. Other then that, I can't think of any solution. Strange bug.

the goomba guy
09-16-2007, 01:25 AM
Thanks, I'll go see if it works. I'm using 2.10 by the way:bouncy:

Anarchy_Balsac
09-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Was the password the same as the level 4 cheat? If it was that might be it.

Russ
09-16-2007, 01:27 AM
2.10, huh. I wouldn't think this kind of bug would be in 2.10. Maybe it's fixed in 2.10.2. Who knows.

Edit: Wow, you posted the same time I did. The password and cheat being the same is not causing it. I have made the password and level 4 cheat the same and nothing bad happened.

the goomba guy
09-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Thanks, Russadwan. I changed the cheat and te quest password and now the quest wroks fine. :) And the password and cheat weren't the same, so that wasen't the problum. Anyway, I don't know what the problum was, but I don't care because I fixed it. :clap::hug::clap: