PDA

View Full Version : slightly more difficult problem...

Master Maniac
09-15-2007, 08:56 PM
ok... so im not exactly an "artist".... so i need some help. does anyone have any tiles for a dungeon that make the walls look like a wooden house? and if you do can you send them to me somehow?

Zelda_Warrior
09-16-2007, 08:08 AM
Are you willing to recolor palletes?

If you are then just go to the pureZC place, take some tilesets, and rip them with the 'grab' button in ZC... then grab the palletes. And credit if it's custom of course ;)

Master Maniac
09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
ok... it didnt work, i couldn't import the tiles to a quest, so i put them on paint(or the one i needed) and just drew it on the tile editor. Thanks though. Oh and this is the first time the site let me on in the past few days, something about changing server... weird... and it happened when i went to the site, not to log in too...

LostInHyru1e
09-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Pure Tileset Update Extreme has house tiles - tons of them. It has virtually every tile you could ever want to create a quest. The downside to this, however, is that it takes a LONG time to get used to, and it requires layering for just about every screen.

EDIT: And yes, the Pure Tileset Update Extreme has house tiles good enough for making a dungeon.