PDA

View Full Version : Police officer caught on video making threats and lying...

War Lord
09-13-2007, 04:12 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2715792117793977759&hl=en

I really hope he doesn't have a job still. This is what gives cops a bad name.

Glenn the Great
09-13-2007, 05:00 AM
I'd just like to point out that the common notion that "Most cops are good, but there are a few bad ones that give them all a bad name." is a myth. The large majority of cops are inhuman monsters.

I especially hate the ones who speak to their victims in that high pitched babying tone like this one did. I've had a personal confrontation with one of this kind, and not a day goes by in which I don't daydream of his fat porky head being crushed until it pops into a bloody pulp.

bigjoe
09-13-2007, 05:08 AM
I've got into spats with the police before, as an adolescent. Their self righteousness blinds them to how the world really is. Now, I have nothing against the law being laid down WHEN IT IS NECESSARY. However, just going around and arresting people on a hunch is quite intolerable.

Let's put it this way:

Stepmom hits kid with a shoe over and over. Kid gets very angry and feigns a kick. Stepmom falls over and acts like something really happened. Policeman comes, thinking he's the big billy badass. Looks for kid in the neighborhood, then slams kid against a car. Because of that, the kid has to attend teen court with a permanently scarred record.

Life ain't fair, and thats not an opinion.

Lilith
09-13-2007, 11:28 AM
cops are fags, I'm hopefully going to trial in a month and watch some get pwned.

Aegix Drakan
09-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Life ain't fair, and thats not an opinion.

*roll eyes* Tell me something we don't know.

-_- I'm just really ticked off that all the peopl ein positions of authority just abuse it. It's not funny.

>_> hmm...Maybe we better to get the Incredible AI programs ASAP. At least androids are less susceptible to greed, and tend to be impartial.

cyberkitten
09-14-2007, 11:41 PM
probably works in newark. *sigh* or heath. those guys are DICKS!

King Aquamentus
09-15-2007, 12:29 AM
*roll eyes* Tell me something we don't know.

-_- I'm just really ticked off that all the peopl ein positions of authority just abuse it. It's not funny.

>_> hmm...Maybe we better to get the Incredible AI programs ASAP. At least androids are less susceptible to greed, and tend to be impartial.

Welcome to AGN