PDA

View Full Version : Singular Flags and RSC

Joe123
09-10-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm just setting up a forest scene, where in one screen you can trigger a bridge to appear over the river in the next screen via an RSC and a Permanent Trigger, but you can also burn a bush with a singular flag on it.
However it doesn't seem to work. Standing on the trigger makes the bush 'burn', as does burning the bush trigger the bridge on the next screen. One would assume that the singular flag lets you make burnable bushes that don't trigger other secrets.

Also, how do I set up a treasure chest? I have a treasure chest combo in the room also, and I assumed that if you wanted to use a treasure chest, you set it up in much a simmilar way to normal slash chests - when you walk up at it it reveals the room's special item - which I've set by making the room a Special Item room, and setting the item as a HCP. No luck there either.

EDIT:564

The_Amaster
09-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Are you using a "Chest" combo? If so, how it works is that when you hit A in front of it, it shifts ot the next combo over, and the item appears.

Zelda_Warrior
09-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Dosent the chest one only make the graphic appear
You still need the item>armos flag over it

Joe123
09-10-2007, 05:46 PM
ohhh, you need still need the armos->item? why...

Also the other issue was more pressing.

ShadowMancer
09-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Use 'singular 16-32' for the trigger and 'singular' for the bush

Joe123
09-11-2007, 11:25 AM
ah, thankyou. I have circumnavigated the problem at present by using duplicate dmaps, but I'm sure this will be very useful in future.