PDA

View Full Version : Your next vacation

gdorf
09-09-2007, 12:54 AM
So I just got back from a few days at the beach to relax before I start school again. I could tell you all about it, but I think I'll just link to a photo slideshow I made so you can see for yourself. The slideshow is mildly entertaining, I promise. :)

click me (http://www.esorensen.com/beach/)

Now, to keep this thread interesting and alive, I'd like to know what vacations ya'll have planned. Personally, I go insane if I don't have something to look forward to on the horizon.

Ready, Set, Post!

moocow
09-09-2007, 01:25 AM
Gah, you rock.

I try to take really awesome pictures, but I just suck at life.

But your photos rock, completely. :thumbsup:

Beldaran
09-09-2007, 01:37 AM
I personally hate vacations. If I have any time off from school I prefer to stay home and work on my personal projects.

erm2003
09-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Nice pictures. It really makes me wish I did something before I got really busy around here.

I am one of those who takes preliminary steps to planning vacations but doesn't always follow through. However, I am going on a weekend trip to Toronto in November. We will be staying a night or two up there and hitting up some bars at night. On the way back we will stop in Niagara Falls and stay at an indoor water park resort for a night. It will be on Veteran's Day weekend so I have an extra day off there too.

I still want to make a trip to Florida to visit some college friends that have moved down there, but our schedules never match up well so that's not easy to do. There is also a possibility I could be taking a road trip to see some NHL games. A friend of mine is a Dallas Stars fan so we may check them out at the end of November in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia or possibly when they come to Detroit in January. Nothing for sure yet, just some ideas.

biggiy05
09-09-2007, 11:58 AM
My vacation is my family going to Florida the day after Christmas. I finally get some peace and quiet.

Other sort of vacation/getaway is I'll be in Kansas for a week in February.

Lilith
09-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Awesome pics, I love beaching. The next trip I'm sort-of-planning is Germany and/or other parts of Northern/Eastern Europe depending on $$. I do love beaching buuuut I am more inclined chose new countries and crazy adventures, unless it's not my money :P

Cloral
09-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Well I don't know about my next vacation, but my last vacation was a trip to Lake Tahoe. Really beautiful scenery up there. I took pictures of my trip, and uploaded a few of them to panoramio.com under the name 'daphire' if anyone is interested in looking at them.

I'm not going to have time off again until the winter holidays, which always means driving out to Utah to see my family. Somebody's gotta make sure the basball game gets finished after all.