PDA

View Full Version : Southwest flight attendent tries to boot a Hooters waitress off flight

Prrkitty
09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296053,00.html

And the kicker is that Southwest airlines management is supporting the flight attendant.

*I* don't think the lady was inappropriately dressed. Heck I've seen people dressed even skimpier on other flights I've been on... and no one complained about them.

Brasel
09-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Fucking easily offended people. People really need to lighten up. If the flight attendant was indeed male, then he's either a eunuch or a bible thumper.

Darth Marsden
09-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Do you just get all your news from Fox?

Lemme try one: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295993,00.html

On topic - the flight attendant is wrong. I think. I'd need to see a better picture to really be sure, but I think the girl was Ok.

biggiy05
09-07-2007, 07:39 PM
That's too revealing?! Damn I hate to see what he thinks is skimpy.

Darth she gets news from CNN and the Biggiy times. The latter of the two is for the juicy gossip about celebrities.:naughty:

Rainman
09-07-2007, 08:08 PM
I'll be sure to wear a suit and tie whenever I fly. What the hell is revealing clothing going to do besides maybe increasing traffic to the bathroom?

Lilith
09-07-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't get what her being a Hooters waitress has to do with it, but I'd consider it sexual harassment if someone was humiliated in front of a few dozen people they'd be stuck with for hours. Apparently 100+ degree heat isn't an excuse for being ~* too fucken sexy *~ what a pig.

Prrkitty
09-07-2007, 09:09 PM
I get my news from CNN and FOXNews. I didn't like MSNBC's format for news so I stopped going there.

biggiy05
09-07-2007, 09:19 PM
I don't get what her being a Hooters waitress has to do with it, but I'd consider it sexual harassment if someone was humiliated in front of a few dozen people they'd be stuck with for hours. Apparently 100+ degree heat isn't an excuse for being ~* too fucken sexy *~ what a pig.

He probably thought that's why she was dressing in such "revealing" clothing. All hooters waitresses are dirty whores, didn't you know that?:rolleyes: