PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden to issue video as 9/11's 6th anniversary approaches

Prrkitty
09-06-2007, 11:21 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/09/06/binladen.video/index.html

So... seems he's gonna come out of hiding to give the world a video as the anniversary of 9/11 approaches.

Which in turn will update what he looks like so our forces can search (and hopefully find) for him better. WOOHOO!! Maybe we can find the li'l sucker soon.

cyberkitten
09-07-2007, 12:50 AM
i can't believe his cave-dialysis hasn't done him in yet.

AtmaWeapon
09-07-2007, 09:21 PM
I hope it's in a special-edition case and comes with stickers or something. Where do I preorder?

copsgotguns
09-08-2007, 02:56 AM
since we still havent caught bin laden who was hiding in the pakastani mountains, this ofcourse means we have to 'stay the course' in iraq.

oh irrational logic, is there any divinely sanctioned occupation of a country in civil war you cant ruin?

deathbyhokie
09-08-2007, 09:37 AM
since we still havent caught bin laden who was hiding in the pakastani mountains, this ofcourse means we have to 'stay the course' in iraq.

oh irrational logic, is there any divinely sanctioned occupation of a country in civil war you cant ruin?

I give your troll attempt 0/10. Far too obvious, and way too off-topic. In the future, try to conceal your troll inside of an on-topic reply.

On topic, i'm not terribly suprised. OBL seems to like to pop up from time to time to run his mouth.

The_Amaster
09-08-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm wondering what he possibly has to say. I doubt that it will have anything really pertinent. Most likely a "Let's all unite to take down the American scum. Who's with me!?" kind of thing.

AtmaWeapon
09-08-2007, 01:33 PM
That's pretty much all he ever says in the video. It's just a bunch of "Hahahahaha our strategy of living in caves is working! We are clearly gaining the advantage on the oppressors in their palaces of vinyl and wood! Just yesterday I came within 10 feet of my cave entrance, this is how confident I'm getting! Come join forces with the winning team, we are stronger than ever since we got that one lucky shot off 6 years ago and haven't really done anything of note since then!"

DarkDragoonX
09-08-2007, 01:37 PM
I hope it's in a special-edition case and comes with stickers or something. Where do I preorder?

TerrorStop.

EDIT: I tried to resist, but I just couldn't... would you like a strategery guide?

MottZilla
09-08-2007, 03:06 PM
He supposed to say we can end the war by converting the Islam, which is funny because they are fighting a civil war over there over Islam. Maybe we should just make our own terrorist video that says, bring us Bin Laden or we will turn the middle east into a nuclear wasteland. Clearly that is the way to communicate with these people. You have to wear a mask, hold an AK-47 and make threats into a shitty camera for them to get the message.

Lilith
09-08-2007, 03:12 PM
I don't think he did it, only because like within 20 minutes of the towers falling, the media has his pic all over tv, possibly to stop panic. He's probably just the rich guy digging all the Al Queda props/chicks :(

Glenn the Great
09-08-2007, 05:46 PM
He supposed to say we can end the war by converting the Islam, which is funny because they are fighting a civil war over there over Islam.

I think he means to say that we can end the war by converting to Sunni Islam.

Beldaran
09-08-2007, 05:58 PM
I think just to piss him off we should all become devout Shiite muslims.

AtmaWeapon
09-08-2007, 06:30 PM
I'd rather piss him off by continuing to live a relatively carefree life of luxury while he hides in caves knowing that he can only associate with his most trusted companions, since one anonymous tip could lead to one of his buddies being wealthy forever.

Though I guess someone would figure out who did it and kill them but seriously most relatively educated people should understand what history teaches about rule by fear. :toast: