PDA

View Full Version : Damn illegals =/

ZTC
09-05-2007, 03:36 PM
As mentioned in another thread, I have an illegal mexican to 'thank' for kidnapping one of my cousins... but to rewind to the backstory a bit

From what I've heard from my parents and Grandma; about 3 months ago, some mexican guy in his mid-twenties started hanging around with my 16-year old cousin. She didn't want anything to do with him, but he kept going at it and started stalking her. He was later arrested but released due to a mixup from the dipshit Hilton Head police department. So he decides to take her when she wasn't paying attention. That was two months ago. They were able to track em for month after that, but since then; nothing. At all. They should have deported him back to mexico when they had the chance; but now... So much for the semi-weekly phone calls, so much for chatting with her, so much to see how she's doing, so much... *goes to cry*

Prrkitty
09-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Awww honey :( I hope the police find them and then stump-hang the guy (hell I'll donate the 16penny nails and sledge hammer)

May God protect her in all ways and that she is reunited with your family very soon.
<hug>

Darth Marsden
09-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Oh God, that's horrible. No-one should have to go through that. I'm so sorry.

mrz84
09-05-2007, 06:42 PM
:eek: Whoa. That's horrible. Hope they find her soon.

Gerudo
09-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Cyborg, I'm really sorry to hear about that. I can not even imagine what your family is going through.

However, there's no way I can sugarcoat this, but the fact is that 95&#37; of the time in the last year that I've heard someone getting kidnapped, the outcome has been tragic. It's not something that you want to think about, nor something that should happen to ANYONE, unfortunately, facts are facts. Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

AS far as illegals go, I keep hearing "they should have been deported", after they commit armed robberies, steal cars, and basically break the law. But they never do get deported. The ever sadder part is I've heard the border agents once shot an illegal suspected of drugs or some shit, this happened around the border. Two or three times now I've heard of the Agent's getting punished, and not the illegal.

It's basically like someone coming into your home, trashing the place, and then getting a slap on the wrist with "aww it's ok little guy, you didn't know any better".

I desperately hope your cousin is one of the few that get found. I couldn't begin to think living my life without my cousin whom I consider like a brother to me.

The_Amaster
09-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Wow...

This is just another scary reminder that those news stories where you say "It'll never happen to ME" actually happen to you.

I'm really, really sorry. Thats the kind of experience that's terrifying for everyone involved to go through, and I really hope that everything turns out all right in the end.

On the subject of illegals:

It's basically like someone coming into your home, trashing the place, and then getting a slap on the wrist with "aww it's ok little guy, you didn't know any better".
I hate this. It's not fair to us, and it's condescending to them.

Gerudo
09-05-2007, 09:38 PM
They know better, unless that shit eating country south of Texas teaches them the fundamentals of being DOUCHEBAGS.

Aside from that, they also know our justice system licks horse dong, which is how alot of them "slip through the cracks".

Aegix Drakan
09-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Oh God, that's horrible. No-one should have to go through that. I'm so sorry.

Agreed 100%.

I've got my fingers crossed that she comes home safely.

And I also hope that karma pays back the bastard who did this a hundred-fold.

Dammit, hearing about this stuff really pisses me off. Why, oh why, can't anybody stop this crap from happening to the good people in this world? Why do the good guys always get wasted by this kind of shit?

-_- *sigh* Once again, My condolences, and hopes go out to you Cyborg.

Brasel
09-05-2007, 11:36 PM
I'm surprised I hadn't heard anything. Hilton Head is part of the Savannah news area. I'll check into the local news for you and keep you posted if they bring it up again, though I'm sure since you're family, you'll probably know as soon as I will. If I see the bastard, I'll be sure to give him hell.

ZTC
09-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the support guys. Here's the Amber Alert infos
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1076215&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

erm2003
09-06-2007, 05:14 PM
This is horrible man. I hope they find her soon. Sending some prayers your way...

Dark Knight
09-07-2007, 04:36 AM
Ouch...kidnapped the day after her birthday. =/

Best of luck...I hope they find her safe and sound...No family needs to go through what you're going through.

copsgotguns
09-08-2007, 03:08 AM
the man who did this is obviously a horrible man but why this blanket hate of all illegal immigrants? i dont mean to sound unempathetic but if you want to be angry at a group of people it should be the police department and judge for letting him slip throught the cracks or congress and the president for not passing comprehensive immigration reform.

ZTC
09-10-2007, 01:45 PM
My family over there have a case against the Hilton Head PD for that reason.