PDA

View Full Version : Item changed

Freedom
09-02-2007, 02:33 AM
While playing a sidescroller level using left and right, and A and B the B button item (roc's feather) switched to #14 from #15 for no apparent reason.
I've done this a lot today and it's the first time it's done that, basically just using those four buttons, which are set to default.
Still using 564.

DarkDragon
09-02-2007, 02:39 AM
Do you know what you were doing at the time of the change (ie was it during an item pickup?)

Freedom
09-02-2007, 09:13 AM
No I was fighting enemies and using the four buttons mentioned above, but it's possible also that I may have leaned on one of the other directional buttons like up or down.
I'll play with it some more and see if I can get it to happen again.

nicklegends
09-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Is it at all possible that you hit the designated "L" or "R" buttons to switch the item?

Freedom
09-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Is it at all possible that you hit the designated "L" or "R" buttons to switch the item?

Course I was, I was going left and right. ;)
But the subscreen wasn't down so it shouldn't have been effected.

It hasn't happened again, and I just today added the "A button can choose Items" rule, so It may or may not ever happen again.
I'd say move this to "not a bug" and if it happens again I'll report it again. ;)

nicklegends
09-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Course I was, I was going left and right. ;)
But the subscreen wasn't down so it shouldn't have been effected.

It hasn't happened again, and I just today added the "A button can choose Items" rule, so It may or may not ever happen again.
I'd say move this to "not a bug" and if it happens again I'll report it again. ;)

Heh... Well, I meant the L and R buttons as in, the buttons that change your item without going to the active subscreen, not the directional keys. ;)