PDA

View Full Version : Info Room Problem

SaiyanKirby
08-26-2007, 03:43 PM
I started a quest a few days ago, and I just put in a maze like the Lost Woods. I set it up so if you cut down a certain bush, a staircase appears and when you go down, its an Info room where if you pay 10 rupees the girl tells you the path. That's all said and done but when I go into the room and try to pay the girl, the game crashes and a "Send Microsoft this Error Report" window shows up. What should I be looking for to fix this?

Master Maniac
08-26-2007, 05:56 PM
well... lol i had the same thing happen to me except it was on a test map and i went to the very rdge of the level, past the end border for the map and it crashed. i think the problem when it does that, is that the game has a very fatal flaw that cannot let the game go on unless its fixed. check your room type and your message string and make sure there is a value typed in the price box for the info (price box isnt the actual name)

Joe123
08-26-2007, 06:06 PM
make her tell you it but not have to pay for it.

And do you have all three slots filled in the info thing? cause that might make it not work properly.

SaiyanKirby
08-26-2007, 08:26 PM
MM: I have everything typed in as it should be.

Joe: No, I don't have all of the slots filled in. I'll try that and see if it helps.

EDIT: Thanks Joe, that worked.