PDA

View Full Version : I'm Stuck on MMDWR DC

SaiyanKirby
08-23-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm trying to get through Petoe's Megaman: Doctor Wily's Revenge, Director's Cut, but I have no idea what I'm suppost to do. I just beat the first boss, the plug-like thing in the power plant, and I beat Wind Man and restored power. I also have these items:
L1 Z Saber
L2 Shadow Blade
Missle + Missle Chip
Bomb (Plus Bomb bag upgrade to 12 bombs)

I also noticed a glitch: I went into the Museum and payed the fee, looked around and left, and after I defeated the first boss, I went back. When I went in, the girl asked me to pay the price but there's no little zenny icon to pay the fee! Am I suppost to go back there, or does it not matter? I hope I don't have to restart my file. :(

DarkDragon
08-24-2007, 12:18 AM
These kinds of threads are usually best handled in Quest Announcements/Discussion; moving it there now.

Petoe
08-24-2007, 09:28 AM
SaiyanKirby, that girl museum fee bug sounds like a ZC bug. Which ZC version are you using to play MMDWR DC? If you're using something else than the ZC 1.92 b183 then you should start a new file with the correct ZC version before it's too late.

And to help you to advance, go to the northeastern corner of the overworld and access the sewers and proceed with your quest.... :)

SaiyanKirby
08-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Aw, I have to start a new file? :( Oh well, I guess it can't be helped.

SaiyanKirby
08-24-2007, 12:20 PM
It lead me to the Harbor, but there's nothing there. All there is is a gate that leads me back to Mega City, and a metal bar keeping me from going more to the east.

Edit: Sorry for double posting. Didn't realize it when I posted. :P

Petoe
08-24-2007, 01:46 PM
You should be able to access the central part of the overworld too, and that's where's the 2nd and 4th levels are at + there's one village there too. :)