PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Know How to Make Enimies

Efrian
08-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Really, I dont know how to make the enimies move, have Link start in the map i want him to, or what the flags do. I'm really lost and the instructions arent clear to me. Please help. =(

Plissken
08-20-2007, 12:41 PM
Have you tried Alphadawgs tutorial? If not you can find it in a sticky at the top of this forum.

LinkMaster500
08-20-2007, 01:42 PM
To put enemies on the screen, just press "E" on the keyboard, then click on one of the enemy slots, then pick an enemy from the list.

Efrian
08-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks, but every slot comes up as "(none)":( . And the demo, I dont know how to open it. Ill keep trying though, and please feel free to answer some of the other questions and the ones I dont know.:)

ShadowTiger
08-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks, but every slot comes up as "(none)"Double-click on the topmost slot, (Kinda important that you don't leave any empty slots on the top. The topmost monster is by default the unofficial "leader" of the monsters if a special enemy monster flag is turned on. Press F12 or click the Enemy Flags button in the enemy list to see 'em.) and choose an enemy to place. Then press Enter.

Efrian
08-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Double-click on the topmost slot, (Kinda important that you don't leave any empty slots on the top. The topmost monster is by default the unofficial "leader" of the monsters if a special enemy monster flag is turned on. Press F12 or click the Enemy Flags button in the enemy list to see 'em.) and choose an enemy to place. Then press Enter.

Thank you soooo much, but this comes to another dead end after that. how do i PLACE the enimies.

erm2003
08-20-2007, 07:04 PM
They are automatically placed on the screen for you. You can also direct them to enter from the sides or have them appear anywhere on the screen.

You can tell it where to specifically place each enemy if you want to though. Go to the Flags menu and find the enemy flags. Each number enemy flag corresponds to the enemy numbers you set in the enemy menu. Place the flag where you want on the screen and that is where it will appear when you enter the screen.

Efrian
08-21-2007, 12:05 PM
K, im good