PDA

View Full Version : Inconsistency - Music keeps going when Link uses a Potion

zcAmazing
08-18-2007, 10:30 PM
In the NES: Music pauses (not stop) when Link is drinking a potion. When fully recovered, music continues from the point where paused.

But in ZC: Music never pauses.

When fixing this, MIDI, tracker, MP3 or SPC must pause when Link drinks a potion. (If MIDI, all instruments must silence)

Master_of_Power
08-19-2007, 01:21 PM
there might be a problem with MIDI.

There could be note cut offs. Especially with quests with midis that have long going chords. Quest rule, if this is going to be done.

Freedom
08-19-2007, 02:36 PM
I sure wish you guys would give these inconsistency reports a break so we could get a stable version.
They can't wait until 2.5?
they've been there since day one.
You or AmazingAmpharos made a post the other day climbing all over the devs for 5 pages of bugs and where were they and why weren't they fixing them.
Well, they have lives, and I think they've been doing a hell of a job, but these inconsistencies are become BS, and if it continues then I'm going to start fighting that the devs return to adding features, because what the hell, we aren't going to get a stable release anyway.
I'm putting a copy of this post in "Hey Testers" too, maybe we can hear some other opinions on this matter.

DarkDragon
08-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Deferred to post-2.50.