PDA

View Full Version : The Various Unimplemented Enemies of ZC Beta

Majora
08-15-2007, 01:01 PM
In the latest builds, they have several pages worth of unimplemented enemies... Let me name a few.

-HP Grapple Bug
-Whistle Pols Voice
-Ice Wizzrobe
-Lv3 Lynel
-Lv2 Peahat
-Not to mention the Floor and Ceiling Masters that have been sitting there since 1.92b
-As well as the Fire Dodongo and the Aquamentus2
-Several others

Now, seriously, I reeeeeeeally want these new enemies to be implemented. But the devs have already made their descision to ONLY fix bugs and not add any new material. I was just curious as to what was gonna happen with these unimplemented enemies. Will they ever be implemented? If so, when? Before 2.5?

Another thing. _L_ said he was gonna make big changes to the enemy editor, but then, you know, the devs quit adding new features... So is that scrapped?

Not trying to sound like a nag, but I am more than a little, let's say, anxious to know what will happen with this. It would be horrible if none of the planned enemies ever got finished.

_L_
08-15-2007, 10:28 PM
As part of Feature Freeze, I'm required to withhold my new enemy editor until after official release. Rest assured that its inevitable inclusion is not far gone from my mind.

ShadowMancer
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
New enemy editor.. ?!! um, just asking but will this will be backwards compatable with the current EE?? (should I not bother makeing 100+ custom enemies because they will be reset to null in the next version) not trying to accuse or start anything just would like to know.. ;)

Gleeok
08-16-2007, 12:49 AM
I'm pretty sure they will be compatable. I've had this discussion before, and there's just too many townfolk with torches and pitchforks for it not to be. I wouldn't worry much there. And honestly, I think you would need a 200 foot spatula to pry _L_ away from the unfinished editor, as I imagine it's like a thorn jammed in his eye socket.

PS-MW, you can make most of those with the current editor. ;p

Majora
08-16-2007, 12:30 PM
http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30538

;)

ShadowMancer
08-17-2007, 10:23 AM
there's just too many townfolk with torches and pitchforks for it not to be
Hahaha :D
I figured as much, I just remember a bunch of hoopla about _L_ changeing the editor in the past. I had not experminted with it at that time yet. Now I am at the point where the enemy editor is getting my attention, I was first most interested in the Item editor now that I have around 150 items setup and I pretty much know the ins and outs of it time to do the same with the enemies.