PDA

View Full Version : Time Cube

Modus Ponens
08-07-2007, 04:20 AM
This may be old news, since I don't know how long it's been around, but here it is. Use it to save humanity. (http://www.timecube.com/) Also, be sure to check out the Wikipedia article on Time Cube (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timecube).

Dr. Gene Ray, Cubic and Wisest Human is an amazing specimen. We should find him and persuade him to join AGN.

The_Amaster
08-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Wow, that was soooo stupid, extremeley scientologist, that it's not even funny.

Okay, I lied, it's hilarious.

My favorite lines?:

96-hour Cubic Day
debunks 1-day unnatural god.
96-hour Cubic Day
debunks 1-day as witchcraft.

Okay, I lied, there are a lot of favorite lines here, but I shouldn't post them all.

Dechipher
08-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Dr. Gene Ray, Cubic and Wisest Human is an amazing specimen. We should find him and persuade him to join AGN.
It would not surprise me if he was already here.

mrz84
08-08-2007, 07:45 PM
It would not surprise me if he was already here.

It would be fun to see how long it would take before he'd get banned for telling everybody that they're stupid and evil and such. :kitty:

Seriously, how many people tried to read that gibberish from beginning ot end? I couldn't get past half the first page before giving up on trying to put up with his idiocy. :sweat:

phattonez
08-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Why did I read this? It's the stupidest thing that I've ever seen.

AtmaWeapon
08-09-2007, 02:09 AM
This isn't the one I was expecting, though I expect the one I was thinking of is a parody of Time Cube and they are both so ridiculous it is hard to keep track of which goofy theory belongs to which goofy site.

The one I am thinking of involved a triangle that was the secret to something or the other; the triangle was composed of 3 sides: Jesus, cold air, and math

For some reason, that single concept has always been high comedy to me :)

AlexMax
08-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Jews did 9/11:11\6, I hold IRREFUTABLE PROOF.

Linear time is LIE. Cubic time is TRUTH, you are EDUCATED STUPID, SEE BEYOND.

_ _ _
_| |__| |__| |__...LIE!

THE TRUTH IS CUBIC TIME:
_____
sunup | | midday
| |
midnight |_____| sundown

I HAVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF. FOUR SIMULTANOUS DAYS IN ONE ROTATION OF EARTH, EACH QUADRANT OF EARTH.

Man is personified pyramid, 1 corner of time cube, 1 24 hr day. 1/4th of a person. pyramid * 6 equals star of david = the BALANCE = 11:11 = equilibrium in timeSpace. Four 24 hr days, simultaneously, equals 11:11 - 11:11 = natural balance. 6/11 = 11\9 = 9/11:11\6 = cubeless jews did wtc.

24 6 24
,_______,
|11 11|
time^cube
6 | (o) | 6
| / \ |
9/11:11\6
/_______\
24 man is 24
personified
pyramid

Man is but extension of the 9/11:11\6, four corners, four simultaneous 24 hour days. Cubeless god, jewish god, jews did 9/11:11\6. I have IRREFUTABLE PROOF. Ignorant dumb asses laugh at me, they do not know. 9/11 tragedy was caused by JEWISH LIE and CONSPIRACY. ZOG means students are EDUCATED STUPID with CUBELESS LINEAR TIME LIE. I have uncovered the truth, the spirit guardians have alerted. 11:11. I DEMONSTRATE IRREFUTABLE PROOF.
New York City has 11 letters.
Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
'George W. Bush' has 11 letters
New York is the State # 11
The first plane crushing against the Twin Towers was flight #11
Flight # 11 was carrying 92 passengers Adding this number gives us: 9+2=11
Flight # 77 who also hit the towers, was carrying 65 passengers Adding this: 6+5=11
The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11. Adding this: 9+1+1=11
The date is equal to the emergency number 911. Adding this: 9+1+1=11
The total number of victims inside the planes were 254: 2+5+4=11
September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year: 2+5+4=11
After September 11, there were 111 days more to the end of the year.
The tragedy of 3/11/2004 in Madrid also adds up to: 3+1+1+2+4=11
The tragedy in Madrid happened 911 days after the tragedy of the Twin Towers.

NATURAL

DIVINE

CUBIC

BALANCE

_______
11:11 | | 11:11
| |
11:11 | | 11:11
|_______|

911 is also 191 - 9=endings. 11 is balance which takes us to 11:11. 9/11:11\6 = STAR OF DAVID = CUBELESS IDIOT JEWISH GOD DID WTC. JEWS DID WTC; I PRESENT IRREFUTABLE PROOF. THINK.

AlexMax
08-09-2007, 08:21 PM
The one I am thinking of involved a triangle that was the secret to something or the other; the triangle was composed of 3 sides: Jesus, cold air, and math

You're probably thinking of the Learning Triangle (http://www.somethingawful.com/fakesa/learning_triangle/), which was a hilarious parody of Time Cube by Something Awful.

ShadowMancer
08-09-2007, 09:25 PM
What the hell was that all about????
okay on some levels a single god in a polar (physical) world does not make much sense, but there are many levels to things...
And besides if you want to make an intelligent point, don't keep calling ppl stupid and evil all the time it makes you look, well stupid :p

I don' useally read/post in this section, but the words 'Time Cube' got my interest, I was hopeing for some nifty scientific theroy or something, but this guy does not even tell us why this Time Cube is so important or what it means, I got through about 1/2 of it then skiped down trying to get to the point, none in sight.. oh well thats the internet for you any yahoo with a computer and a phone line can spit out any s@it they want to....

Ha, I just read the Learning Triangle, page. great stuff (looks like something I would do in response to such closed mindedness) :lol:

AtmaWeapon
08-09-2007, 10:01 PM
You're probably thinking of the Learning Triangle (http://www.somethingawful.com/fakesa/learning_triangle/), which was a hilarious parody of Time Cube by Something Awful.That was it. I miss those days :(

DarkDragoonX
08-09-2007, 11:58 PM
The Time Cube confuses me, so I think I'm going to have to abandon whatever logic I have left and adamantly assert that the universe is controlled by a pair of remarkably intelligent denim trousers.

SUCCESSOR
08-13-2007, 04:36 AM
seems like the kind of person that would be banned for posting in all caps.