PDA

View Full Version : Start up troubles(Beta 2.11 Build500)

Rakshiba
08-03-2007, 01:59 AM
When I start up the game itself it says "can't open saved game file." I've been trying to figure this out for days.

Anarchy_Balsac
08-03-2007, 02:03 AM
When I start up the game itself it says "can't open saved game file." I've been trying to figure this out for days.

Did you create said save file in another ZC version? If so, that is why.

Rakshiba
08-03-2007, 02:41 AM
How would I solve this though?

Anarchy_Balsac
08-03-2007, 04:41 AM
If it's your own quest you can use the level 3 or 4 cheat to put yourself where you were in the last save, but if it's one where you don't know said cheat, I don't think there's anything you can do.

Gleeok
08-03-2007, 05:20 AM

Keep your quests in the same directory!!!

If you have a save (superquest) in C:/my stuff/because i'm awesome, then open another quest (supermegasuperquest) in C:/ not my stuff/G.W. for prez.... when you try to open superquest you'll get an error because.....well because zc took to much acid in high school and can't remember these kinds of things.

So to solve this without restarting superquest, enter a new name/file (superawesomeultramegasuperquest) and select a quest in C:/my stuff/because i'm awesome directory. Now superquest should play but you'll get an error when playing supermegasuperquest. ;p

.....Holy shit, did I just write that!? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

bargaingirl*123
08-03-2007, 11:27 AM
I downlaoded the classic nintendo version of zelda and everything is fine but i cannot make him swing his sword. How do i do this?

Luigi
08-03-2007, 11:48 AM
I downlaoded the classic nintendo version of zelda and everything is fine but i cannot make him swing his sword. How do i do this?

You need to press the key you've assigned to 'A' - by default, this is 'left ALT'.

Rakshiba
08-03-2007, 09:20 PM
All my quests are in the correct directory* C:/program files/ZeldaClassic