PDA

View Full Version : i need a home!

SpikeDog
08-01-2007, 01:30 PM
my mommy (cyberkitten) has been forced to move into a place where she can't keep me anymore. the labrador rescue is going to try to help her find a home for me, but i'd SO much rather stay near her in ohio and stay the official AGN dog. so, all you AGN members that live somewhat nearby....anybody want a dog? i'm housetrained and i can sit and stay and lie down and shake hands and sleep on your bed and i will love you and be up your butt 24/7. plus, i'm good with kids and cats and other dogs and i hate groundhogs and possums and will keep your home rodent-free.
c'mon agn...how can you look at this face and not want to take me home!? if you might be able to help or know someone who can, please PM my mommy.
w00f.

Glitch
08-01-2007, 01:41 PM
hahahahahaha I forgot he had his own account

phattonez
08-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Do you want to live in a dorm room where pets aren't allowed?

cyberkitten
08-01-2007, 02:13 PM
hahahahahaha I forgot he had his own account
so, i take it you don't want to adopt poor spikedog?

and he'd love to live in a dorm room, but you'd get caught. he's got a rather deep bark on him that he uses often if he thinks someone's coming into "his" house. protecting his family and all that.

Glitch
08-01-2007, 02:29 PM
hell no I don't want a dog, lol

Beldaran
08-01-2007, 04:19 PM
i will love you and be up your butt 24/7.

I've tried this line before and trust me, all it gets you is slapped.

Lilith
08-01-2007, 05:38 PM
so how is cyberkitten "forced" to move into a place that won't allow dogs?

Sam Atoms
08-01-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't know. Looking after you might be a little work. I don't see why you couldn't move in with Zaphod Q. IX.

Now, if you were a cat, on the other hand.....

Mitsukara
08-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Apartment, no pets, across the country (Washington vs. Ohio). Sorry.

Good luck, though!

AlexMax
08-01-2007, 08:26 PM
I don't know. Looking after you might be a little work. I don't see why you couldn't move in with Zaphod Q. IX.

you must be new here

Dechipher
08-02-2007, 12:08 AM
you must be new here

Or just an asshole.

Glenn the Great
08-02-2007, 12:21 AM
you must be new here

Someone please correct me and provide the right info if I get something wrong...,

but I heard that Zaphod left AGN because he was pissed off about a certain male AGN member's spittle causing his dick piercing to get infected at the original AGN convention.

Beldaran
08-02-2007, 01:20 AM
but I heard that Zaphod left AGN because he was pissed off about a certain male AGN member's spittle causing his dick piercing to get infected at the original AGN convention.

Hahaha :rofl: I had never heard this. I just had a great and powerful laugh.

So how did he get some dude's spit on his dick? I mean, honestly... WTF

Glenn the Great
08-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Apparantly he was having gatherings in his cabin in which he was proudly displaying his dick to AGNers, showing off his Prince Albert, which was some sort of big padlock.

cyberkitten
08-02-2007, 10:31 PM
actually, i think he was more pissed off that i threw him out and he lost his internet connection than anything. :shrug:

moocow
08-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Sorry, babe. We already have two dogs. I don't think the old lady (Tasha) could handle another dog :(

cyberkitten
08-08-2007, 11:29 PM
so how is cyberkitten "forced" to move into a place that won't allow dogs?

because when you're an adult and you move into an economically depressed area where there's no apartments that accept dogs over 20#, you're not left with much of a choice.
you'll understand maybe if you ever grow up. in the meantime, try to keep the bitchiness to yourself when you don't give a shit, rather than running your cocksucker, k?

Lilith
08-08-2007, 11:43 PM
sorry I volunteer at an animal shelter and also have a job/money management powerz (adulthood? LOL). this allows me to have "money", and not move into economically depressed areas/abandon animals and be bitter about it. because all adults have that happen i guess

bam

cyberkitten
08-08-2007, 11:50 PM
ahh, i guess you are superior.
shouldn't you be off somewhere doing something that makes you better than the rest of us?

Lilith
08-08-2007, 11:54 PM
yeah i have to go hustle and smoke some bluntz bye

Gerudo
08-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Lilith, you sound like my cousin. i doubt you were born with a silver spoon, but really it's not nice to poke fun at people who may be less fortunate than yourself.

as for the comparison, my cousin is always going off about how people suck and generally makes fun of them for their situations, when he himself is heavily dependant on his own father for many things. i doubt you are dependant on anyone but yourself, which is great, but not everyone is financially equal in which they are thrust into situations they cannot control.

TL;DR version
i am politely requesting you stop trolling this thread.

mrz84
08-10-2007, 08:31 AM
If I didn't already have almost 20 dogs that all, but 3 of I want to get rid of, then maybe I'd consider your request, but alas. I cannot. Good fortune to you my good canine. :kitty:

cyberkitten
08-10-2007, 01:52 PM
the labrador rescue has received his pictures and is ready to post them up so he can be adopted. also, biggiy works with some local rescue groups that may be able to help out, so other than the trauma of losing my babydog, i feel pretty good that he'll have a good home.