PDA

View Full Version : Favorite enemies!!!

Rakshiba
07-31-2007, 11:37 PM
What are your favorite enemies or enemy combinations you've ever faced.

Russ
07-31-2007, 11:53 PM
My favorite enemy would definitly be a Ghoma. Bomchu comes next (bomchu only in 2.11 betas)

Rakshiba
07-31-2007, 11:57 PM
Yeah, Ghomas , bubbles, and Goryias are a fun combo if you havn't tried that. But my personal favorite are probably Darknuts or Lyonels. I'm working on 2.10 so I havn't met bombchus yet.

Gleeok
08-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Favorite bosses? That's easy:
-The Archmage, The Hydra, and the Lich Knight. Thanks to _L_ of coarse. No one else has seen these yet but maybe a demo coming soon. Custom bosses only require a few screens now instead of like 200, making them super easy to make. I can't wait for 2.6.

Anybody else making things that should not be?

Rakshiba
08-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Your killing me Gleeok. At least tell me some specs on these fun sounding enemies.

DarkFlameWolf
08-01-2007, 06:32 AM
The deathbo from Lost Isle. With an instant killing touch with green mail and a very painful dose of damage for red mail, it really puts the fear back in Zelda about enemies. You really do move like a madman if one gets too close! XD

Rakshiba
08-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Sounds as though this Deathbo give Deathnight a run for their money. But since I'm in the middle of several quest right now, What are it's stats like.

Zelda_Warrior
08-02-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm sure it's not as strong as Deathknights...

Those things are plain suicide 0.o They're so fast... Even with a hammer it's nearly impossible to score a hit on it.

Now octorocks on crack are easy though, but my favorite combo has to be 2 or more octorocks on crack with a crapload of wizzrobes in the same group, and that makes wizzrobes my favorite enemy, I guess

Petoe
08-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Haha, yeah. Deathbos are not as bad as Deathknights, but i love Deathbos simply because they put fear in many players. They may be very slow, but touch them and you most probably die instantly.

But if custom enemies are not allowed in this poll, then I gotta say that Bombchus are the greatest enemies. Love them. If they hit you... BOOOM!!!

SpykStorm
08-02-2007, 11:31 AM
I like Darknuts, and Gleeoks. Those are my favorite enomies.

Rakshiba
08-02-2007, 11:45 AM
You can have custom enemies in this poll, just leave a description. btw, I love stacking gleeoks... four headed gleeok on top of four headed fire Gleeok is a bitch to take down, especialy if you put some darknuts in the room with them.

Zelda_Warrior
08-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Actually I change my vote. My favorite enemy is a room full of (10) 4-headed Gleeok 2's, with the 'falling rock' flag enabled, lots of torches that shoot flames, and the wooden sword.

I remember playing a quest like that. But whenever you died they didn't respawn so I slowly beat it. Then I found the master sword in a secret wall and it made it easy =/

Rakshiba
08-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Zelda Warrior... please direct me to this quest. For the love of god I must see it. That would be too fun!!!

Zelda_Warrior
08-02-2007, 08:20 PM
I don't have it anymore...

But to tell you the truth, it's not that hard to make on your own I guess

I think it was called hardest.qst for the filename

Anarchy_Balsac
08-02-2007, 09:49 PM
I'd say this gohma 3 from my own quest:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/Altsavatar/zelda003.jpg

It's very hard to hit him while avoiding the floor panels AND his shots, but is possible, and you usually get pummeled with more shots if you get hit. As I did just now before hitting him a 3rd time

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/Altsavatar/zelda004.jpg

Pineconn
08-02-2007, 10:07 PM
What I like to do is force Bubbles on Link and have him fight enemies that you'd usually use an item or the sword against. For instance, force a sword-disabling Bubble on, who knows, a Manhandla or, my favorite, a few Dodongos (so you can't use the bomb + sword glitch). Or, force an item-disabling Bubble on a team of Darknuts (no hammer) or Pols Voices (no bow & arrow). Even more, you can force both types of Bubbles on a team of Darknuts with some fire-shooting statues. How could you kill them, though? Hmm... ;)

Zelda_Warrior
08-02-2007, 10:50 PM
(so you can't use the bomb + sword glitch

=( im afraid that's not a glitch. If it was it'd be a cool glitch, because if you do that with a super bomb you get it back.

Anarchy_Balsac
08-02-2007, 10:54 PM
What I like to do is force Bubbles on Link and have him fight enemies that you'd usually use an item or the sword against. For instance, force a sword-disabling Bubble on, who knows, a Manhandla or, my favorite, a few Dodongos (so you can't use the bomb + sword glitch). Or, force an item-disabling Bubble on a team of Darknuts (no hammer) or Pols Voices (no bow & arrow). Even more, you can force both types of Bubbles on a team of Darknuts with some fire-shooting statues. How could you kill them, though? Hmm... ;)

Yeah I find that quite annoying. I don't use that kind of stuff in my quest, but trust me, you'll be thankful about that if you end up playing it.

Gleeok
08-02-2007, 11:41 PM
It's not that annoying, it's tactics. A way to level the playing feild when link gets uber powerful against weaker enemies.

Anarchy_Balsac
08-02-2007, 11:49 PM
It's not that annoying, it's tactics. A way to level the playing feild when link gets uber powerful against weaker enemies.

Oh there's less irritating ways to get around that, trust me.

Pineconn
08-03-2007, 04:34 PM
(so you can't use the bomb + sword glitch)

=( im afraid that's not a glitch. If it was it'd be a cool glitch, because if you do that with a super bomb you get it back.

I'm not too sure about that. I know that it is either 'fixed' or made as a quest rule to 'fix' in 2.5. But I like to do it anyway. :tongue:

Zelda_Warrior
08-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Well it was made to be intended in the NES version, and ZC is based off the NES, so it's not a glitch.

But if you use the quest rule to turn it off, it wouldn't be a glitch either.

A glitch is just unintentional outcome of something. And the people who made the NES version implemented that on their own.
It dosen't really matter if it's a glitch or not because it's an easy way to get bombs