PDA

View Full Version : I know, rules 1 and 2, but this is fucking hysterical

punkonjunk1024
07-27-2007, 04:14 AM
I'm sure a handful of you have seen it already, but this is goddamn amazing.
Aparently, anonymous is now also a terrorist.
Just watch this
http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3894628&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I seriously fucking died when he started talking about "anti-semitic habbo raids"

INTERNET HATE MACHINE

But yeah. I fucking lol'd.

Beldaran
07-27-2007, 04:56 AM
that story reeked of sensationalism.

Glitch
07-27-2007, 10:09 AM
4chan is the scum of the internet and full of nothing but pedos and sickos.

Masamune
07-27-2007, 10:14 AM
4chan is the scum of the internet and full of nothing but pedos and sickos.

http://jj.am/gallery/d/6727-2/PedoBearLazyTown.gif

phattonez
07-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Haha, his girlfriend dumped him because she thought he was gay. That's freaking hilarious.

Modus Ponens
07-27-2007, 03:48 PM
That anchor was the guy from Arrested Development!

phattonez
07-27-2007, 03:55 PM
^^That guy does the news for Los Angeles most days on FOX.

Beldaran
07-27-2007, 03:58 PM
punkonjunk gave me negative rep in this thread because I don't believe in god. Real classy.

punkonjunk1024
07-27-2007, 07:13 PM
oh come on don't be gay. You gave me negative rep back. I'll make a thread for teh arguement laterz. blah blah blah but yeah, that was pretty fucking epic.

phattonez
07-27-2007, 08:45 PM
If he gives you negative rep because you gave him negative rep for nothing based on his post, I'd say it's well deserved.

AtmaWeapon
07-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I can't give anyone negative rep because I can't figure out the incantation

Aegix Drakan
07-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Yes. 4Chan has much stpidity. I have a friend who randomly goes there to get funny images.

And only on 4Chan could you find a picture of a girl with a pizza sitting on a motorbike and get this stream of reponses:

"I'd screw the girl, eat the pizza and sell the bike"
"No the pizza would be cold by then"
"Screw girl, eat pizza, sell bike for more pizza"
"Screw Bike, Eat girl, sell pizza"

...may not look funny now, but if you saw the image in question...

I can't give anyone negative rep because I can't figure out the incantation

XD I think it's something like "kick the guy in the crotch, then make a pentagon on his head" ...

or was it "align th estones of power on the full moon" ?

I get those mixed up often...

phattonez
07-27-2007, 10:23 PM
I've seen that show before, I thought that only pedophiles would watch it. It really scares me.

Beldaran
07-28-2007, 12:23 AM
If he gives you negative rep because you gave him negative rep for nothing based on his post, I'd say it's well deserved.

That isn't what happened. He gave me negative rep out of nowhere because I'm an atheist, and said so in his comment. So I repped him back, for all the good it does in the universe.

phattonez
07-28-2007, 12:31 AM
By he I meant you.

Masamune
07-28-2007, 12:32 AM
That isn't what happened. He gave me negative rep out of nowhere because I'm an atheist, and said so in his comment. So I repped him back, for all the good it does in the universe.

Have you tried questioning his sexual preference? What about the promiscuity of his mother?

Beldaran
07-28-2007, 01:08 AM
Ah, indeed, good sir. I had not considered such a course of action. I might have also proffered a suggestion that he was the offspring of a particularly nasty female. Or I could have made a disparaging remark about the size of his sex organs, or intimated that he lacked such things. Sadly I am not terribly well versed in the finer points of verbal fencing on this interconnected web of networks you so eloquently call "the internet". :)

AtmaWeapon
07-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Maybe you should argue about it like it's high school too; judging from your relative reputations I bet he didn't even do 1% of damage.

Also it's a number that determines how many green bars are displayed on a forum I think you'll survive because one person is too immature to troll you by other means. No need to get in a dick-waving contest over who is really the least mature.

Also the appropriate response would have been "get out"

*edit* Actually I just watched the video because I heard some phrases from it and thought they were lol but it pretty much failed to deliver. Once they get past the initial part where it's like "These people post with curse words on the internet!" they actually discuss a real problem.

Doing things that you can't do in real life on the internet is fun. I fully support all manner of verbal abuse on forums, including but not limited to racial slurs, gender slurs, and ridicule of sexual lifestyles. On the internet there is this nice opt-out mechanism where when you manage to get an entire community to hate you there is nothing that forces you to return; you can simply move on to a community that appreciates your stupid habits like GameFAQs. Because of this opt-out mechanism I strongly support pretty much all manner of verbal abuse on forums because seriously if you make people angry enough to use harsh threats with any real feeling behind them then you should probably just stop posting.

Calling someone's house and otherwise harassing them in real life over stupid internet drama is pretty stupid and the result of being not just a colossal nerd but a titanic nerd. This is done by guys who endured years of abuse by jocks in high school and finally the anonymity of the internet is giving them the ability to fight back! There's a serious line to be drawn between telling someone "i hope u die u stupid faggot" on the internet and making a call from a payphone on their street corner and telling them the same thing. One happens every day and rarely ends in tragedy, the other is something typically reserved for specials on Court TV. All people who are not pedophiles or own iPhones deserve the right to not have to spend their day attempting to figure out if that raspy high-pitched voice on the other end of the phone was a serial killer or someone whose closest encounter with sex was their birth.

Hacking myspace accounts I don't know where I stand. It's obviously not something I believe is legal, but it is something I think is funny and can be used as a tool for ridicule. I think the line between art and crime here is the subtlety of the modifications and whether the site remains hijacked for an extended period of time. All I really have to add here is odds are the reason the guy had 7 passwords cracked is probably because he used the following as his passwords (in order): The name of his girlfriend The name of his girlfriend with a 1 on the end His birthday His middle name "youareafaggot" "youar3afaggot" "pleasestop"A password of sufficient length and strength would take a fair amount of time to crack, and changing them frequently can completely discourage brute force attacks (or unluckily move your password closer to the location in the candidate list oops).

Anyway I guess my point is anyone who takes forums drama into real life really needs to chill and I hope they get arrested for harassment. I'm sure several counts of harassment/sexual harassment charges are fun to explain when you're submitting your resume to Best Buy and Circuit City.

Archibaldo
07-28-2007, 09:29 PM
"LULZ is a corruption of L-O-L, which stands for Laugh Out Loud..." Lmao! Best line ever!

AtmaWeapon
07-29-2007, 12:07 AM
"LULZ is a corruption of L-O-L, which stands for Laugh Out Loud..." Lmao! Best line ever!Yeah seriously the first half of that was a pretty good example for "why the news shouldn't cover internet topics"

My favorite is the exploding van they show before they actually establish that there is real-life harassment going on.

phattonez
07-29-2007, 12:27 AM
^^That's just such an easy way to scare people. I lold.

AlexMax
07-29-2007, 11:12 PM
here are the complete "dox" on the guy who gave Fox News the scoop (http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Alex_Wuori)

punkonjunk gave me negative rep in this thread because I don't believe in god. Real classy.

http://xs317.xs.to/xs317/07311/jdwtc.png (http://xs.to)

punkonjunk1024
07-30-2007, 05:07 AM
OH JESUS CHRIST.

I'm gonna make a goddamn thread about it later. Reputation is so trivial, seriously. I shoulda made it positive.

I'm glad to see AGN is still a cesspool of derailed threads. Seriously, sorry beld. I've been meaning to make the arguement, and that seemed like the best way at the time. Dumbasses.

Glitch
07-30-2007, 09:16 AM
I got negative rep from Glenn because he disagreed with me calling 4chan pedos and sickos. So I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Glenn is also a pedo.

rock_nog
07-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Punkonjunk, were you really trying to make an argument to Beldaran, or did you just do it for lulz? After watching that video, I don't know what to believe anymore.

AlexMax
07-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Punkonjunk, were you really trying to make an argument to Beldaran, or did you just do it for lulz? After watching that video, I don't know what to believe anymore.

When dealing with PoJ and wondering if he did something ironicly or if he's just that stupid, assume the latter.

Dechipher
07-30-2007, 09:39 PM
When dealing with PoJ and wondering if he did something ironicly or if he's just that stupid, assume the latter.

OH JESUS CHRIST.

I'm gonna make a goddamn thread about it later. Reputation is so trivial, seriously. I shoulda made it positive.

I'm glad to see AGN is still a cesspool of derailed threads. Seriously, sorry beld. I've been meaning to make the arguement, and that seemed like the best way at the time. Dumbasses.

I'm gonna agree with you on that one.

AtmaWeapon
07-31-2007, 12:27 AM
Ahahaha that whore deserved it I don't even post at a chan and I know if you are a faggot there you just stop posting or it gets ugly

punkonjunk1024
08-01-2007, 01:54 AM
what?

AtmaWeapon
08-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Remember the post is about some pile of flesh that got mad because the internet thought he was a loser and when he bothered them and attempted to crack their sites and also obsessed over them they poked at him with pointy sticks? Yeah that's right I'm talking about the thread topic OHHHHHHHH YEAH

punkonjunk1024
08-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Are you drunk? What the hell is going on?

biggiy05
08-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Are you drunk? What the hell is going on?

Remember the post is about some pile of flesh that got mad because the internet thought he was a loser and when he bothered them and attempted to crack their sites and also obsessed over them they poked at him with pointy sticks? Yeah that's right I'm talking about the thread topic OHHHHHHHH YEAH

Let's break it down.

Remember the post

The post being the TOPIC you started. The pile of flesh being someone like Glenn but they have far more issues. The person got mad because the internet rejected him so he tried to crack their sites...agn for example. Glenn tried to hack the forums many times because he was rejected over time. Much like he still is today.

Following me so far? He obsessed over trying to crack the sites and started to obsess over the people.

He's talking about the thread. He is ON-TOPIC.

AtmaWeapon
08-02-2007, 02:27 AM
Right but unlike this worthless lump Glenn came back to provide entertainment as a pretty good troll IMO

Still I've always said the best thing to do on the internet is leave it be when you find yourself mad in real life about it. Pretty neat this dude scored a news spot whining about having his myspace hacked when the first thing he did was try and get whatever stupid chan he went to back. Note that my previously stated disdain for attacking people in real life over internet drama doesn't apply when you attack them first. "Do unto others" and all that I guess.

Glenn the Great
08-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Right but unlike this worthless lump Glenn came back to provide entertainment as a pretty good troll IMO

Ack! No, no.. This screenname is supposed to act like ME; why does everyone keep thinking I'm a troll?!

*trudges back under his bridge*

Ack! Ack! Ack!

Anyone know where my post was inspired from?

Verman
08-02-2007, 09:47 AM
This place is always the same! been so long... How strange it is. and the entertainment wow.

ZTC
08-06-2007, 12:11 PM
You're still alive?

Anyways, the link at the beginning of the thread is dead, but from what I can see sums it up in these following words:

Serious Business

eh....