PDA

View Full Version : Zelda sites being hacked and attacked?

King Aquamentus
07-27-2007, 03:33 AM
Recently, several Zelda sites, including Zelda Universe and even The Hylia (formerly the ZHQ2 board) have been hacked, attacked, or just plain spammed by the same group of hackers that attacked Zelda Guide last year. If there are any remaining ties at all between AGN and ZHQ2, well, here's a notice.

Mitsukara
07-27-2007, 03:47 AM
Gannon has returned from the evil jar to wreak havoc upon your pitiful mortal pro-hyrule websites. It is written that only one exists that can defeat Gannon, but I hear he's busy assaulting Octorocks and rambling to himself with random cries of "great!", "golly!", "gee!", and other such phrases, intermixed with something about succulent meat and terrorist schemes regarding the peaceful dodongos. Doom is surely nigh, but alas!

AtmaWeapon
07-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Gannon has returned from the evil jar to wreak havoc upon your pitiful mortal pro-hyrule websites. It is written that only one exists that can defeat Gannon, but I hear he's busy assaulting Octorocks and rambling to himself with random cries of "great!", "golly!", "gee!", and other such phrases, intermixed with something about succulent meat and terrorist schemes regarding the peaceful dodongos. Doom is surely nigh, but alas!quoted for GANNON-BANNED (http://www.gannon-banned.com/)

Also thanks for the heads up I'll be putting up my strong digital defense

AlexMax
07-28-2007, 02:45 AM
I'm posting from my Wii browser over an unsecured hotspot in a beach condo at Myrtle Beach, are my internet firewalls any match for their MaD HtMl CoDiNgZ? plz adviz.

AtmaWeapon
07-28-2007, 09:55 AM
I'm posting from my Wii browser over an unsecured hotspot in a beach condo at Myrtle Beach, are my internet firewalls any match for their MaD HtMl CoDiNgZ? plz adviz.MY WII
MY CONDO
MY MYRTLE BEACH

This post is sadly missing any MY GIRLFRIEND references

Mitsukara
07-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Gannon is the correct spelling in regards to the CD-i games, actually (and possibly the cartoons; not sure about them). All three CD-i games used "Gannon" in the manual, and Zelda's Adventure (the last one made) showed it spelled such on-screen in the intro.

I just wonder what Gannon's up to!

Also, sorry for my spamminess. I was kinda tired what I posted that the other day XD

AtmaWeapon
07-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Right and those games weren't made by Nintendo and were huge commercial successes I can't see why I wouldn't use one of them as an authoritative source.

bigjoe
07-29-2007, 12:09 AM
First, we register an awesome Zelda site.

Second, we bait them into attacking it.

Afterwards, we ascertain their location and go to DEFCON <whatever>.

*mushroom cloud*

Lets see you mess with Zelda sites now! :mad:

The_Amaster
07-30-2007, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't be suprised if AGN falls below their radar. Actually, I hope it does. Our new "theme" is much more about classic Nintendo, and less focused on ZC, so....

noobboy
08-02-2007, 12:01 AM
This makes me angry that thease zelda sites have been spaamed and hacked

Glenn the Great
08-02-2007, 01:11 AM
This makes me angry that thease zelda sites have been spaamed and hacked

It was extremely prudent of you to make this clear for us. Some of us were starting to suspect that you were happy over these events.

phattonez
08-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Don't be hard on him. I mean, his name is noobboy.

Anarchy_Balsac
08-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Recently, several Zelda sites, including Zelda Universe and even The Hylia (formerly the ZHQ2 board) have been hacked, attacked, or just plain spammed by the same group of hackers that attacked Zelda Guide last year. If there are any remaining ties at all between AGN and ZHQ2, well, here's a notice.

Sounds very familiar, forum raiders who like to DOS sites usually follow that pattern. If the site has a firewall and blocks huge images and rapid posting it'll probably be fine.

Zelda_Warrior
08-02-2007, 01:54 AM
It was extremely prudent of you to make this clear for us. Some of us were starting to suspect that you were happy over these events.

Well of course, its a spy from the 1337 hacker group that's plotting against us. That's their cover up to say that they are mad about it. What else would it be?

AtmaWeapon
08-02-2007, 02:24 AM
Hey at least they aren't like my site where there was a disk array failure and only after 3 days of support tickets and questions on the forums did we get a response.

At least when my site got hacked there was a backup :mad:

noobboy
08-02-2007, 11:32 PM
I am not a hacker
you always accused the noobs

Zelda_Warrior
08-03-2007, 01:18 AM
I am not a hacker
you always accused the noobs

r u pls lrn engrish l0l i nt und3rst4nd u

Can anybody translate what nobboy is trying to say...

noobboy
08-03-2007, 01:50 AM
you were a noob once too

Zelda_Warrior
08-03-2007, 02:14 AM
You're taking me too serious dude.

AtmaWeapon
08-03-2007, 02:17 AM
you were a noob once tooOH SNAP HE JUST WENT THERE!

fffffffffffffff

DarkDragon
08-03-2007, 02:28 AM
r u pls lrn engrish l0l i nt und3rst4nd u

Can anybody translate what nobboy is trying to say...

I agree it's hard to parse but I think it's something along the lines of "please ban me for being a hacker and an idiot."

biggiy05
08-03-2007, 10:38 AM
noobboy learn some grammar and start making posts that are worth reading or you will be banned. You won't be the first to leave for being an idiot.

megadork
08-03-2007, 10:48 AM

I looked at the hylia and I don't see anything hacked on it...

XMuppetSB
08-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Well now, zeldafan500, remember when your Zelda Universe board was hacked by Hailstorm? No wonder you won't get a life and stop making new accounts. :sweat: Even if another person hacked your account/board to get you banned, you still shouldn't make new accounts. :eyebrow:

megadork
08-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Well now, zeldafan500, remember when your Zelda Universe board was hacked by Hailstorm? No wonder you won't get a life and stop making new accounts. :sweat: Even if another person hacked your account/board to get you banned, you still shouldn't make new accounts. :eyebrow:

I don't see any posts by anyone named 'zeldafan500' in this thread.... o.o

bargaingirl*123
08-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Can anyone tell me how to make zelda swing his sword?

megadork
08-03-2007, 11:26 AM

someone gannon ban her plz?

XMuppetSB
08-03-2007, 12:10 PM
I don't see any posts by anyone named 'zeldafan500' in this thread.... o.o

If you were zeldafan500 at PureZC (http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showuser=7588), then you are zeldafan500 here as well.

biggiy05
08-03-2007, 12:25 PM
If you were zeldafan500 at PureZC (http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showuser=7588), then you are zeldafan500 here as well.

Pokegamer SHUT UP! Not every user with poor grammar is zeldapro, zeldafan, hello or any other account he has made. Let it go and move on already.

someone gannon ban her plz?

No but I will gladly have you perma banned.

Ask questions related to Zelda in the ZC discussion towards the bottom of the forum.

noobboy
08-04-2007, 03:08 AM
noobboy learn some grammar and start making posts that are worth reading or you will be banned. You won't be the first to leave for being an idiot.

hmmmm this is general discussion.
Also it says that general discussion is the place to go off topic.
I'm not sorry that I have bad grammar.:rolleyes:
last post i'm making in this thread, and I mean it.
you wont be bothered by me anymore.

DarkDragon
08-04-2007, 03:22 AM
"Off-topic" as in you're allowed to start a new *thread* about anything, not derail existing threads.

noobboy
08-04-2007, 03:39 AM
"Off-topic" as in you're allowed to start a new *thread* about anything, not derail existing threads.
I see...... sorry everyone, I will be a goodboy now

XMuppetSB
08-04-2007, 09:58 AM
As I recall, Zelda Classic Universe (which was zeldafan500's site) wasn't the only Zelda Site hacked by Hailstorm. He also hacked Zelda Classic Universe X.

AtmaWeapon
08-07-2007, 02:43 AM
Can anyone tell me how to make zelda swing his sword?No one ever really answered this question so I think that, being one of the elder members of this esteemed forum, I better "take a stab at it", so to speak.

I *think* you have to get him drunk first but how drunk depends on how much you look like Princess Zelda first, to be safe have long blonde hair and make an outfit that looks like that weird thing she wears (how much attention to detail you have probably influences how drunk he has to be first). It probably helps a lot if you are really a girl but it might not be important.