PDA

View Full Version : Mario has a new woman in his life....

War Lord
07-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Princess Rosetta

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/19/new-princess-spotted-in-super-mario-galaxy-rosetta/

phattonez
07-26-2007, 11:18 PM
She's hotter than Peach, by far.

Beldaran
07-26-2007, 11:35 PM
3 way

phattonez
07-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Daisy was a dyke. Doesn't Luigi get any loving?

The new Mario game is going to have a complicated story line.

AtmaWeapon
07-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Ahahahah I'm loving the comments on that...

"Haven't I seen this before, two blondes and a plumber?"

"I'm here to lay some pipe..."

Ahahahahahahahaaha

Seriously I'm excited about this game :)

Tygore
07-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Daisy was a dyke. Doesn't Luigi get any loving?

Luigi is slimmer, taller, and better groomed than Mario, yet Mario gets all the women. Luigi also has an alternate Smash Bros. costume that is pink and darker pink, an attack that shoots flames out of his butt, and smashes not with a punch but a very dainty open-handed thrust.

Clearly Daisy and Luigi's "relationship" is nothing more than a front for their secret, dirty, private lives that they live while Mario and Peach keep all the good games to themselves.

King Aquamentus
07-27-2007, 03:34 AM
huh. Sorta looks like an emo Peach.

Mitsukara
07-27-2007, 03:39 AM
Bowser in a clever disguise.

Meanwhile Luigi, Daisy, Geno, Mallow, and Toad (who has retrieved his magical red-with-white-spots parachute hat, as seen in "The Bird! The Bird!", after discovering Mario stole it and used it to fashion a Wendy's toy) have amazing, complex adventures traversing all manner of cosmos and exotic worlds, interlocked in battle with the Koopa Kids and their giant mech robots (which Luigi fights with Mario's forgotten super bazooka), who ally with Smithy and Tatanga, who utilize their intergalactic magical evil forces to threaten the very existence of the multiverse. Goombario and Kooper witness some of these events but are typically left behind and/or become little more than running gags in the epic adventures of the others.

On his days off Luigi comes home and screws with Mario by telling him how he's all jealous about Mario's adventures, but has to stay home and miss out on all the fun.

But Wario and Waluigi just screw around, drink beer, hunt for change, and fart in between their (read: Wario's) schemes. Waluigi isn't very industrious.

phattonez
07-27-2007, 10:50 AM
huh. Sorta looks like an emo Peach.

Someone who's emo with blond hair?

Waluigi is easily the worst name in the franchise. Really, they couldn't think of anything better?

Cloral
07-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Actually I read that Waluigi is an anagram of igiwalu, which is Japanese for "mean spirited" or something like that. But yeah in Engligh it sounds like a cheap cop-out.

Tygore
07-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Someone who's emo with blond hair?

Her parents won't let her dye it black- truly the epitome of human suffering.

Patrick Spulock
07-27-2007, 02:09 PM
but mario and peach has aways been together and aways will be.....

just like Romeo and Juilet.....

{you guy really need to read shakespeare to see what I am talking about}

{O! Romeo O! Romeo where art thou my true love}

phattonez
07-27-2007, 02:34 PM
I think everyone here knows Romeo & Juliet. And I don't see Mario as the kind of guy that would kill himself for Peach.

Aegix Drakan
07-27-2007, 02:47 PM
*reads Jennifer's post*

...I'd buy it!

Seriously. Luigi is severely underrated. He jumps higher than Mario, Yet it's Mario that gets all the credit for his jumps. It's just cruel...

Not to mention that I'd take Luigi over Mario any day in Mario hoops 3-3. L shaped special command beats M shaped command any day.

and on a side note, how come Mario and Peach are still both single? Hasn't he rescued her from the clutches of death enough?

Patrick Spulock
07-27-2007, 03:17 PM
But I think It is morally wrong to think mario
would abandon peach.because I think that
truly mario does love peach and would more than
any would die for her.

{why don't you listen to the song entitled
"The Power Of Love' by Huey Lewis & the News
to truly see what I am talking About}

Yoshiman
07-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Didn't you know? Mario's a playa.

But I'm really hoping that Mario doesn't go the same route as Sonic does when it comes to story lines (gameplay as well, but that's not the point here).

With Sonic, it was "Defeat the mad scientist and save the world." But then they started adding in thousands of characters and storylines that involved cloning and ancient powers. Those things helped ruin the Sonic series

Now with Mario, I hope that doesn't happen. It probably won't hurt if Mario ends up saving two princesses, but what I don't want is a Mario game that has some ridiculously drawn-out plot. It always has been, and should be, a simple concept. Hell, even the Mario RPGs were pretty straightforward.

With any luck this will be Peach's new lesbian partner.
I bet this'll be Rule 34'd by the time the game is released.

Beldaran
07-27-2007, 04:24 PM
I bet this'll be Rule 34'd by the time the game is released.

What's Rule 34?

Patrick Spulock
07-27-2007, 04:27 PM
you really got mario all wrong.because in the terms of relationships
you should compare mario love life with peach to marty mcfly's lovelife with jennifer parker{future wife}and I would think that princess rosette is the
the mushroom king to Suzy{a member of Marty Mcfly's Band the Pinheads}
because I don't think that mario thinks that princess rosette is inportant to him,but is more like moral support and bowser is about as dumb as biff tannen
trying to drive the DMC-12

Glenn the Great
07-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Rule 34 is part of the Rules of the Internet.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Rules_of_the_internet

I didn't tell you outright what Rule 34 is, because if I did, you might not click my link, and would thus be deprived of seeing the other rules.

Patrick Spulock
07-27-2007, 04:53 PM
I think we are getting of topic here.because I believe the name of
this topic was "Mario has a new woman in his life" not "Rule 34" so
if you excuse Mr.Glenn the Great,we must return to the subject.

Where we left of before the "rule 34" nonsense:
{you really got mario all wrong.because in the terms of relationships
you should compare mario love life with peach to marty mcfly's lovelife with jennifer parker{future wife}and I would think that princess rosette is the
the mushroom king equivilent to Suzy{a member of Marty Mcfly's Band the Pinheads}
because I don't think that mario thinks that princess rosette is inportant to him,but is more like moral support and bowser is about as dumb as biff tannen
trying to drive the DMC-12}

Glenn the Great
07-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Rule 34 has everything to do with this thread.

Patrick Spulock
07-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Look,guys can we just continue this topic without any futher
mention of rule 34 and just continue to talk about mario.
because I was really enjoying this topic until the "rule 34" thing
ruined this topic for me and for all of us.:(

MottZilla
07-27-2007, 06:09 PM
I think we are getting of topic here.because I believe the name of
this topic was "Mario has a new woman in his life" not "Rule 34" so
if you excuse Mr.Glenn the Great,we must return to the subject.

I'm the moderator here, you don't need to tell people to get back on topic. Especially when what he said is related to the topic of the new character. Just ignore his rule 34 posts if you dislike them. You should have the option to ignore him. If you have concerns about something then private message one of the moderators of the forum in question.

Glenn the Great
07-27-2007, 06:12 PM
You "just" want to talk about Mario?

You are more interested in "just" Mario, as opposed to hot princess lesbian secks?

This is War Lord's topic, so I don't have to listen to anyone telling me what to talk about as long as I stay on War Lord's topic, which is the new princess.

Edit: Looks like my message is sort of redundant now, as Mott posted while I was writing this.

Patrick Spulock
07-27-2007, 06:28 PM
My apologies,let hope this never happens again.

AtmaWeapon
07-27-2007, 07:23 PM
you really got mario all wrong.because in the terms of relationships
the mushroom king to Suzy{a member of Marty Mcfly's Band the Pinheads}
trying to drive the DMC-12Whose gimmick account are you because if you are really this serious about contemplating Mario's relationship to Peach http://www.atmaweapon.org/images/emot/psyduck.gif

Glenn the Great
07-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Sounds like Zeldapro to me.

4matsy
07-28-2007, 01:35 AM

I have a feeling Peach and Daisy aren't going to be at the top of the Mario pr0n heap for too much longer.

:3

Patrick Spulock
07-28-2007, 11:16 AM
I am not someone esle.I hail from mannford,oklahoma ad I am proud to
an oklahoman.I an not the guy Zeldapro.I do not even know who he is.

biggiy05
07-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Sounds like Zeldapro to me.

He's not zeldapro.

/off topic.

Patrick Spulock
07-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Can you guys tell me who in the **** is Zeldapro

phattonez
07-28-2007, 04:16 PM
A whiny little spammer whom you should in no way try to emulate.

Patrick Spulock
07-28-2007, 06:22 PM
and thank you for anwsering my question about Zeldapro.:laughing::cool::):)

Mitsukara
07-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Well, if you want to be all serious about it, I would like to venture the opinion that as long as all parties are consenting/knowledgeable/open with each other, relationships of more than two can actually work out very happily, and I believe it's entirely possible to love more than one person (to use a common example, think about anyone who remarried after their spouse's death and was happy with both). But there are actual cases where multiple people (usually only 3 or 4) were all actually in love with each other (or in some combination with happy, peaceful compromises; also known as "sharing") and shared a joint, good relationship. Such group marriage is known as polyamory.

But Mario is very childlike and simple fantasy stuff, so seriousness and commitments and such aren't really an issue per se. Mario and Toadstool have been painted as couple-like consistently, but I doubt that will ever be elaborated more than it already has been (EG them getting married, etc.), nor do I suspect they'll really make an overly serious "competition" to that relationship. This new girl will most likely either be casually there as an interesting character that's friendly to Mario, or maybe there'll be a very light, cutesy form of mild jealousy between one/both princesses that will be resolved in a friendly manner by the end, or maybe my half-joke theory about it being some ploy of Bowser's will even wind up correct. Whatever they do, I doubt it will be nearly as melodramatic as this thread ^^'

Incidentally, Patrick Spulock, do you mind if I ask how old you are? Most people in this thread tend to be somewhere between 16 and 30 (although there are exceptions; I joined when I was 11 after all, although that was 7 years ago and the forums were a bit different), so if you're very young you might have some trouble getting along with others when the conversation ventures into more adult subjects (and things like my avatar likely don't help that). Not that there's anything wrong with being young, of course, since all of us are at one point, but AGN tends to be not-so-friendly sometimes.

AtmaWeapon
07-29-2007, 12:16 AM
I think the fact that there has never been romantic involvement between Mario and Toadstool/Peach is intentional and it will always remain this way. Nintendo likes to keep the Mario franchise aimed at no particular demographic, and romance is a topic that not only appeals to specific age groups but it also alienates those who have never had a meaningful relationship in their lives and therefore can't figure out why Mario is going to the store to get Peach's groceries when Peach is fully capable of doing it herself.

This also gives them a convenient way to bypass all of the nerds that will cry about how they wished Mario would have married Daisy instead or why can't Mario be gay or whatever other stupid thing people who have nothing else in their lives to do but nitpick over imaginary friends come up with.

Dechipher
07-29-2007, 07:26 PM
I am not someone esle.I hail from mannford,oklahoma ad I am proud to
an oklahoman.I an not the guy Zeldapro.I do not even know who he is.

Lies. If you were truly from Oklahoma you would in no way brag about it on the internet.

Aegix Drakan
07-29-2007, 09:47 PM
and therefore can't figure out why Mario is going to the store to get Peach's groceries when Peach is fully capable of doing it herself.

Since when has peach been able to run through platforming levels, stomping gombas along the way, get to the grocery store, FIND THE FOOD NEEDED, and then be able to run BACK through the level while not spilling any of the groceries?

...I know she was good in Super Princess peach, but...

Patrick Spulock
07-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Mr.Dechipher I do not appreciate being called a lier.
and I what said in that last post is true.
I may sound like I bragging,but I am not.
I said that because people alway persecute
me because when something go wrong.then I become the scrapegoat
in my own home and I do not like being called names
and I would like you to apologize.

Here Is how much I hate being called A Lier.{In a scale of 1 to 10}
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mitsukara
07-29-2007, 11:45 PM
Since when has peach been able to run through platforming levels, stomping gombas along the way, get to the grocery store, FIND THE FOOD NEEDED, and then be able to run BACK through the level while not spilling any of the groceries?

...I know she was good in Super Princess peach, but...
She was also easily the best player in SMB2. Admittedly, that was a dream, but given that she showcased very similar abilities in SSBM... and let's not forget Super Paper Mario, too!

SpacemanDan
07-30-2007, 02:10 PM
99% of the time in SMB2 I used Peach, mainly because of her ability to float. It really came in handy.
I think this will end up being very similar to Twilight Princess and Midna, who will appear once, and will most likely never appear again. (Ocarina of time [Navi] was similar... and Majora's Mask [Tatl]... and Minish Cap [Elzo], ah hell, alot of the new Zeldas do this now!) Unless they turn her into another Daisy, where she'll appear in ONE normal Mario game, and then have her appear in about every other Mario sport/party game there ever will be. But, for her, I just couldn't see that. :P

Glenn the Great
07-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Toadstool is a great noob/beginner character in SMB2. I started playing SMB2 when I was 3 years old, and beat it 4 years later, using no one but Toadstool. Then as I got older and got better at performing jumps, I realized that Mario and Toad were more efficient.

Sute
08-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Aww, she seems pretty. Chances are, her attitude will annoy me though. Or high pitched voice. D:

One guy I know at work is really psyched for this game, it's so funny, because he's such a hard core guy, yet he actually told me he thinks Mario games are... "cute". I never heard a 35 year old man say cute, or a guy in general say that. :3 But it's true. I actually might pick up this game, I keep hearing good stuff about it. :D

Actually I read that Waluigi is an anagram of igiwalu, which is Japanese for "mean spirited" or something like that. But yeah in Engligh it sounds like a cheap cop-out.

That makes.. so much sense. I really did think that Waluigi was just poorly named to keep the "Wario" theme going.

mrz84
08-19-2007, 02:04 PM
This game was looking great already and with a new character in the mix, it'll be interesting to see what role she plays. I think the article mentioned giving Mario powers though so I wonder if she'll do anything else?

Also, I've beat SMB2 with all 4 characters, but I prefer Peach because a flying princess kicks ass. :kitty:

copsgotguns
08-25-2007, 05:50 PM
this is blasphemy!