PDA

View Full Version : God of War Help

SpacemanDan
07-25-2007, 04:03 PM
My brother asked me to post this. (He doesn't want to make an account for one measly post.)
He's in Athena city, at the treasure room save point. What is he supposed to do from there?

deathbyhokie
07-25-2007, 05:13 PM
My bet is he's supposed to kill stuff. That usually works

Cloral
07-25-2007, 05:48 PM
The first God of War, right? Lucky for you, I just finished playing through it. I assume he means the room with the magic sands in Pandora's Temple that you can get into with the Muse Keys? Assuming that's right, I don't want to give the puzzle away 100%, but I will say this: the devices that spin the rings have something to do with it.

Archibaldo
07-26-2007, 01:01 PM
All you need to do is go have sex with the concubines on your boat. Do that for a few hours and I'm sure you'll be happy.

SpacemanDan
07-31-2007, 10:48 AM
Sorry if this is topic kicking, but he say's he's not at Pandora's Temple at all. More specifically, he says he's at the place were the guy won't let down the bridge. If memory serves from watching him, there was also a wall with Zeus on it, or something. (I don't really know, I don't pay attention to that game much...)

Cloral
07-31-2007, 12:46 PM
Oh yeah, that part. I got stuck there too the first time. What you have to do is after seeing the guy on the switch, you backtrack to the room down below. A bunch of those guys that pop out of the ground will greet you again. After hitting up the save point, continue to backtrack a bit more until you reach a route that takes you over a bridge and to a new area. You'll get the lightning magic in the end, and that will let you kill the guy holding the switch.