PDA

View Full Version : What does 4 years get you?

phattonez
07-23-2007, 02:59 AM
5 rep bars, a custom avatar, a custom title, and 2000 posts. I feel so proud of myself continuing to waste my life here, but what can I say, I enjoy it.

I would have done this a lot sooner if I didn't take my obligatory 3 month breaks every once in a while. Whatever, at least I know that in 16 years I'll have 10,000 posts. I have something to look forward to when I turn 34.

Fiyerstorm
07-23-2007, 03:39 AM
Haha, congrats man!

God I feel ancient on here but then again I went missing for 2 years D:

Gerudo
07-23-2007, 03:58 AM
the longest break at a time i took from AGN was like... a week or two, tops. i won't say that i am the ONLY member to be here throughout the whole time of my membership, but i am one definitely of the few that has consistently been here near-constantly.

grats on not leaving, i think. :D

KJAZZ
07-23-2007, 04:06 AM
Well, I haven't exactly posted very often since I've joined, but I do lurk, and visit every 2-3 days, and post every week or two...;)

Regardless, not what this thread is about. Happy 4th, phattonez. :highfive:

erm2003
07-23-2007, 06:43 AM
Congrats on 4 years here and 2000 posts phattonez. I won't be hitting that 4 year mark until next May. It's amazing how time flies!

Aegix Drakan
07-23-2007, 08:04 AM
what does four years get you?

It gets you a free cookie.

congrats on being able to stick around this long.

mrz84
07-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Conrats to the 2k postings and your 4 years of membership. :kitty:

I remember that I was on hiatus on several occasions because I either had no electricity or no internet. Sometimes both. Needless to say it sucked.

The_Amaster
07-23-2007, 11:48 AM
Congrats man. You're one fifth of the way to immortality.

phattonez
07-23-2007, 11:53 AM
I think I've taken a break from here twice for Lent and once for a reason I really can't remember (and it was pretty recent too). Let's just hope UCLA doesn't pull me away again.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

ShadowTiger
07-23-2007, 12:25 PM
the longest break at a time i took from AGN was like... a week or two, tops. i won't say that i am the ONLY member to be here throughout the whole time of my membership, but i am one definitely of the few that has consistently been here near-constantly.

grats on not leaving, i think. :DHeh. Always glad to see you on the 'boards, Geru. :thumbsup: Fo'sheezeh.

I think the longest times I've ever been apart from AGN were two forced lengths of seven days apiece, approximately. One was a vacation though, so I just had no PC with which to browse.

Kudos, T, on your interest in the community. What else can be said.

Archibaldo
07-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Good job. Normally I would say something witty but I seemed to have lost my mojo. Any way, gratz man.

Prrkitty
07-23-2007, 05:21 PM
I remember your Lent departure. :) Congrats on you milemarkers hon. May your time henceforth be even happier. <hug>