PDA

View Full Version : Well, I forgot to sleep.

SpykStorm
07-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Ive done went and forgot sleep last night. Now I,m sitting here with some cofee in my hands. Cofee just tastes so good. Now I'm wired becouse of all the coffee I drank.( Don't complain about my grammer:tongue:.)

The_Amaster
07-20-2007, 09:58 AM
Dude, when in doubt, drink more coffee.

Trust me, I know how you feel. I don't plan to be sleeping much tonight either.

SpykStorm
07-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Drinking cofee I am. *Gets up and starts another pot of coffee*
And thank god my brothers are going to Florida:D(did I spell this right?) I was getting so sick of them.

Gerudo
07-20-2007, 10:37 AM
i wonder how one can 'forget to sleep'. i mean, possibly there's the fact you may have gotten too much into something, leading to distraction and loss of perception of time, but still...

oh well...

coffee it up, buddy. ;D caffeine rushes are great.

SpykStorm
07-20-2007, 10:57 AM
i wonder how one can 'forget to sleep'.
I don't no but it happened.
As of right now I'm not drinking any more coffee(I feel like if I drink any more coffee I might throw up).

caffeine rushes are great.
They are great.:)
This doesnt help with the posting too much in onr hour does it?

Brasel
07-20-2007, 11:55 AM
Caffeine rushes ARE great...until they're over, at which time staying awake is damn near impossible

Cloral
07-20-2007, 12:41 PM
Caffeine rushes ARE great...until they're over, at which time staying awake is damn near impossible

Which in this case may actually be a good thing. Sleepiness is your body's way of telling you "I need more sleep." It isn't something you should be trying to overcome.

gdorf
07-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Turns out, working for Starbucks for a couple of years removes all effects of Caffeine, except the headaches.

A couple months ago I stopped drinking coffee entirely. I am pretty sure I'll feel it again next time I have a cup. :)

SpykStorm
07-20-2007, 02:36 PM
I only have coffee if I,m tired(which I was this morning) or I haft to wake up early in the morning(waking up sucks:shakeno:).

phattonez
07-20-2007, 08:43 PM

Which is why I have never drunken and will never drink energy drinks.

deathbyhokie
07-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Ive done went and forgot sleep last night. Now I'm sitting here with some coffee in my hands. Coffee just tastes so good. Now I'm wired because of all the coffee I drank.( Don't complain about my grammar:tongue:.)

Spelling's ok though, right?

On topic, I used to drink a lot of coffee. Then I stopped. No noticeable difference. Although getting a good night's sleep makes a world of difference

phattonez
07-20-2007, 10:32 PM
You mean you don't need a pickmeup if you have a regular sleeping schedule and you stick to it? Wow, who knew?

SpykStorm
07-20-2007, 11:01 PM
I think I,m going to go to sleep now*Yawns*

phattonez
07-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Has anyone ever slept for 12 hours? I've done it twice and it's always when I fall asleep in the afternoon. It's hard to do homework that way.

erm2003
07-20-2007, 11:27 PM
I was so exhausted one day I went to bed around 6 PM and didn't wake up until 9 the next morning. Yeah, 15 hours. Never woke up once. It's the longest I have ever slept at a time.

biggiy05
07-21-2007, 01:53 AM
Has anyone ever slept for 12 hours? I've done it twice and it's always when I fall asleep in the afternoon. It's hard to do homework that way.

7.5 hour surgery followed by two days in the ICU with a nurse at my bed 24/7 watching my vitals. After I got moved up to the cardiology floor I slept for 17 hours. Yeah I was just a little exhausted.

phattonez
07-21-2007, 01:57 AM
Wow, 17 hours might just be the record on AGN, lol. Every time I give blood I fall asleep for a long time. I feel great right after I give blood, but it's when I get home that I get exhausted.

deathbyhokie
07-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Wow, 17 hours might just be the record on AGN, lol.

Shadowblazer's probably got him beat. I seem to recall a story of SB deciding that sleep was an addiction he could break, which was followed by a few consecutive days spent awake. and hallucinations

phattonez
07-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Well we need to get him in here, but I can't believe that anyone could beat 17 hours. Really, sleeping for that long has to do something bad to you.

biggiy05
07-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Well we need to get him in here, but I can't believe that anyone could beat 17 hours. Really, sleeping for that long has to do something bad to you.

When your body goes through a major surgery and in my case having organs moved, poked and prodded and two steel bars put in your chest your body just wants to recover and the best way to do that is to relax and stay off your feet or in my case lay in the hospital bed looking like the retard version of the bionic man with wires all over my body.

DarkDragoonX
07-21-2007, 11:58 AM
When your body goes through a major surgery and in my case having organs moved, poked and prodded and two steel bars put in your chest your body just wants to recover and the best way to do that is to relax and stay off your feet or in my case lay in the hospital bed looking like the retard version of the bionic man with wires all over my body.

So then you're saying they rebuilt you. Faster. Stronger. More tired.

biggiy05
07-21-2007, 03:46 PM
So then you're saying they rebuilt you. Faster. Stronger. More tired.

Added a nice bar I can pull out of my side and hit people with.

phattonez
07-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Note to self: do not fight Biggiy unless I have a bat or golf club.

SpykStorm
07-22-2007, 12:26 PM
17 hours. Thats thats how much I slept on friday. From 10pm to 3pm. No sugery or sickness, but yesterday I only slept for about 4 hours.;) My sleeping habits are fucked up now.:shakeno:

Gleeok
07-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Hah, 17 hours. I got that beat no prob.

Shit, yesterday I had the day off work and slept for 12 hours.
It's easy. All I have to do is turn off my alarm.

-Now falling asleep, that's a completely different story...

Pineconn
07-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah, last night I got exactly 8 hours of sleep, after 5 hours 12 minutes of Twilight Princess and 2 and a half hours of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I don't know what's wrong with you guys... ;)

SpykStorm
07-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Shit, yesterday I had the day off work and slept for 12 hours.
It's easy. All I have to do is turn off my alarm.
The only reason I woke up so early today is becouse sousage biscuits woke me up:D.
Yeah, last night I got exactly 8 hours of sleep, after 5 hours 12 minutes of Twilight Princess and 2 and a half hours of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I don't know what's wrong with you guys...
TP is a game so good that it could keepme up all night...I still say Oot is better but I'v beaten it so many time its not evon fun any more:(...I could play Oot Master Quest.... I have not beat it yet......