PDA

View Full Version : Hardest quests

Rakshiba
07-20-2007, 05:15 AM
I've been constanly downloading quest in search for one that is truly chalenging. Any personal recomendations on HARD quests?

Gleeok
07-20-2007, 06:14 AM
Haha! I love this thread already!

Well the usual suspects are Demo, 3rd, James quest 1 and 2, New 2, and HDextreme. But other than that i've not played too many that I consider truly challenging. It depends on where your skill level is at I suppose, and everyone has their own view on what's HARD. What have you played so far?

-Also Armageddon quest(not forever) is to date the hardest quest I believe. But it's more frustrating than fun imo. Every time you die your forced to go through the same rooms over, and over, and over again. And having to walk around the overworld saving lots of money was the gamebreaker for me. Unless you want to gamble for it, then retry if you lose money. Neither of which is very fun.

-Some others...i'll have to edit them in later. Can't remember....

hello
07-20-2007, 06:21 AM
Armagedden forever quest is the hardest i've played.

Gleeok
07-20-2007, 06:47 AM
Heh, I forgot MMDWR which is huge! Don't expect to beat that in a day. Also Proving grounds and new1 have got plenty of enemies in them, if thats what your looking for. DoY was good in that there was challenging parts of the game without it being a constant menace.

Ah, If your looking four a quick fix, then try a speed run of 1st or 2cd qst. It's not as easy as you might think. I wrote a short walkthrough around here somewhere. I've been working on those lately, and currently dabbling in a JQ1 speed run.
To be honest, i'm also looking for some new hard quests myself. I decided to start making some a while back due to the lack of... If any get finished with 2.5, I can personally assure you that those will be quite the tough potatoes.

...hrmm, I still feel as though i'm forgetting some...

DarkFlameWolf
07-20-2007, 07:04 AM
The xtreme version of Origin will be pretty damn hard. Coupled with the fact of pay 999 or lose a heart guys will be infesting the xtreme 3rd, so you're not only fighting off enemies, but the slow decline of the number of hearts you have. Its a vicious difficulty.

SpykStorm
07-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Tried Hero of Dreams? People say thats really hard. I,m not that far in the game though.

4 more posts left!!
Edit; Speaking of which. Do you get any special privliges for having 100 posts?

Luigi
07-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Edit; Speaking of which. Do you get any special privliges for having 100 posts?

With 100 posts you can create/vote in polls and create threads/post in the Ask Someone Who Gets Laid forum (and General Bitching if it ever returns).

Back on-topic, it depends on whether or not you think a hard quest contains lots of hard enemies or contains lots of puzzles.

SpykStorm
07-20-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm not to to good at playing ZC quests yet so I might not be of much help.

With 100 posts you can create/vote in polls
I can already vote on them but not create them.

Rakshiba
07-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Well I'm looking for quest mostly based on skill( you don't have to search three hours to the next dungeon, which you'll beat in thirty minute max)plus don't add this in your conclution, but I have a thing for Darknuts they're my favorite enemy ever. labyrinths that are as hard as possible.PLEASE!!!

Gleeok
07-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Well I'm looking for quest mostly based on skill( you don't have to search three hours to the next dungeon, which you'll beat in thirty minute max)plus don't add this in your conclution, but I have a thing for Darknuts they're my favorite enemy ever. labyrinths that are as hard as possible.PLEASE!!!

Alright then.
1)Which quests on my list have you played or beaten?
2)What quests have you beaten?
3)What was the hardest quest you played thus far?

I could recomend some for you.

-Gotta go..

stigmata242
07-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Tried Hero of Dreams? People say thats really hard. I,m not that far in the game though.

I didn't find Hero of Dreams to be too difficult (very entertaining though). I'm having a bear of a time getting through Shattered Courage though. The "back and forth" between the three different overworlds has kept me guessing.

Pineconn
07-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Hardest quests?

Lost Isle.

Gleeok
07-25-2007, 12:56 AM
Hardest quests?

Lost Isle.

Are you sure? I havn't died yet. Although I also haven't even found lv1 either. Grr....

Based on this I would tell someone to play armageddon quest. But don't say I didn't warn you. If that's a bit too extreme then check out James quest 2.

-If you still think that's too easy then your probably the best zelda player who ever lived and to you I say play THIS. (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97774) It's virtually unbeatable. May god have mercy on your soul.

Rakshiba
07-28-2007, 03:27 AM
I like the way your talking. Armageddon quest it is!

Nicholas Steel
07-28-2007, 03:35 AM
http://zeldaparallelworlds.googlepages.com/home

a very hard quest :) tho it isnt for Zelda Classic :)

pvd
07-31-2007, 10:13 PM
Hero of Dreams requires a lot of thought. The bosses are pretty challenging to boot.

noobboy
07-31-2007, 10:53 PM
lost isle is preatty hard though I havent died once I havnt found the first dungeon

Rakshiba
07-31-2007, 11:25 PM
I downloaded Armageddon quest. Your right on how much of a bugger it is, but I get a little farther every time.