PDA

View Full Version : Enemy SFX and Misc. Attributes

metroidvictim
07-19-2007, 01:56 AM
I was wondering if anyone could help me out here? I have some really awesome sfx for like, all of my enemies, but every time I clear a room full of them, the sfx linger on afterwards. Plus it carries the sfx on to other screens. I know that bosses like Gleeoks, Digdoggers, etc. use sfx roars that disappear after they are defeated. Is there a way to do this with just normal enemies? Does it have anything to do with the Misc. Attributes set to an enemy? I would also like to know, more than the first question if anybody knows of a list of these Misc. Attributes, what they do, what the numbers in each field do to alter each enemy? Thanks for your time! I hope someone knows!:shakeno:

Russ
07-19-2007, 12:43 PM
The sfx carry over is a glitch fixed in the newer builds. Chech the changelog at shardstorm.com. The misc. attributes change many things with the enemy. For instance, in gleoks on misc. attribute controls the number of heads. There is a list of them in the beta discusion forum. Just make sure you don't use the list that says "new" by it, as these ones aren't implanted yet. Hope that helps.