PDA

View Full Version : My brothers moving in..

SpykStorm
07-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Well, my half brother quit his job at Tysons and got kicked out of his house. Now he's moving here at my house with my other brother and my mom.

The_Amaster
07-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Oh lovely. Well, you two have fun.:D *laughs evily*

Beldaran
07-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Something about this post sounds sort of Jerry Springer-ish.

SpykStorm
07-17-2007, 06:24 PM
He's here now, and holy shit he brought all these guns that I dont have a clue what there called(I know ones a rifle of some kind) and he also brought 3 guitars and a really big amp along with a head amp and 2 smaller amp(for the band my to brothers are working on) and lots and lots of of close. Its going to get really loud in hear with that amp.

deathbyhokie
07-17-2007, 10:24 PM
<Nazi>

He's here now and, holy shit, he brought all these guns that I dont have a clue what they're called(I know one's a rifle of some kind). And he also brought 3 guitars and a really big amp along with a head amp and 2 smaller amps (for the band my two brothers are working on) and lots and lots of of clothes. It's going to get really loud in here with that amp.
</Nazi>

My fiancee isn't here to distract me, so you guys get to suffer.

phattonez
07-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Something about this post sounds sort of Jerry Springer-ish.

Probably working at Tysons and getting kicked out of his house and moving in with his mom.

Now we just need a sex scandal and a few pimps and their whores and we can all get free tickets to Jerry Springer.

SpykStorm
07-18-2007, 12:20 AM
Probably working at Tysons and getting kicked out of his house and moving in with his mom.

Now we just need a sex scandal and a few pimps and their whores and we can all get free tickets to Jerry Springer.

He got kicked out of his moms house becouse he quit working at Tysons and now he moved to my moms house. We have diferent moms but same dad.

Glenn the Great
07-18-2007, 12:52 AM
Same "dads"?

Someone call Jerry Springer!!!!

SpykStorm
07-18-2007, 01:38 AM
same dads.
Oh shit. Its fixed.

The_Amaster
07-18-2007, 11:20 AM
ROFLOL, wow, I just lauged out loud whan I saw that. So Spyk, I'm assuming this is an older brother?

SpykStorm
07-24-2007, 12:46 AM
He's decided to move to Florida.:D:D:D:D

So Spyk, I'm assuming this is an older brother?
Yep.

phattonez
07-24-2007, 01:36 AM
So I guess you really don't like him.

Gleeok
07-24-2007, 02:11 AM

They'll be best freinds once he's in florida.

Ah, nothing like spending quality time with family members you forgot why you moved away from in the first place.

AlexMax
07-24-2007, 02:50 AM
Oh man, this guy sounds like a winner...

biggiy05
07-24-2007, 11:25 AM
He's decided to move to Florida.:D:D:D:D

Yep.

He lost his job and he's moving to Florida? Is he joining the homeless or did he inherit some money to live off of.

SpykStorm
07-26-2007, 02:58 AM
He's going to Florida to work whith my uncle for 12 dollers an hour.

Not that, It's just that sometimes I think "My god, I want my house back!!".

Ah, nothing like spending quality time with family members you forgot why you moved away from in the first place.
Eh,He never really lived with me in the first place.I have a weird family, I know.