PDA

View Full Version : NES Game Genie Codes you've discovered on your own?

MotleyCrueFan
07-16-2007, 06:13 AM
Go ahead and talk about Nintendo Entertainment System Game Genie Codes you've guessed on games even with previous known from elsewhere codes.

This is just a made up example as far as I know it but watch Super Mario Bros. 3:

ATTATTYO*
IIIIII

Instead of or enemies dissapearing/still dissapear if you hold B down for 5 seconds and press Left and Select and Start and Start FireBalls can destroy "ANYTHING" but harms "No one though" I've tried the ATTATTYO part myself and desided to try it with IIIIII and it can through.

Done with example.

Go on ahead folks and talk about NES Game Genie Codes you've discovered on your own.

MottZilla
07-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Did you know with the ROM and an emulator, you can hack your own Game Genie codes? You can actually set out with an intent to find X code and create it without putting in random letters. I did this for that damn Jurassic Park to get more ammunition. ;)

mrz84
07-16-2007, 03:32 PM
I did not know that. Of course I usually play a game first without cheats before I try them out. Unless I'm forced too that is. :kitty:

AtmaWeapon
07-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Did you know with the ROM and an emulator, you can hack your own Game Genie codes? You can actually set out with an intent to find X code and create it without putting in random letters. I did this for that damn Jurassic Park to get more ammunition. ;)THAT GAME. Even with a horde of Game Genie codes it is a bother to play. From what I recall each ammo type is a different variable and you'll be cruising along all awesome then you accidentally pick up something lame like "blunt spoon cannon" and it's time to start hacking a new code.

I don't think I have ever or will ever beat that game it is just too frustrating.

MottZilla
07-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Ya each ammo type is seperate and different ammo requires different hacks for plain old infinite ammo and it's just a pain. I never beat the game and never really felt like I should bother to. The main music theme is catchy though. :p

Glenn the Great
07-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Are you talking about Jurassic Park for SNES? I liked the game. I borrowed it from a friend back in 5th grade, and beat it within a week. I didn't find it to be incredibly difficult.

MottZilla
07-17-2007, 11:11 PM
No, the NES game. I never played the SNES JP, only a bit of the Genesis version I think...