PDA

View Full Version : People to talk to and people who will join and fight

MotleyCrueFan
07-16-2007, 06:02 AM
L (Tile 17008 Combo 8008) is someone who'll join you but he says 4 consecutive strings first (Strings 8-11).

C (Tile 14000 Combo 1333) is someone once you have red candle and talk to him, he'll join you but will talk (strings 22-28) while joining happens.

S is (Tile 10000 Combo 4333) is just a regular person who says 3 consecutive strings.

R is sand and T is trees.:

RRRRRTTRRRR
RRRCTTTLRRR
RRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRTT
RRRRRRRRRSR

pkmnfrk
07-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Silly question: what is the script request? If it's to "have someone join you and fight", then I seriously doubt anyone will help you. If it's just to have a Non-Player Character who says stuff, check out my NPC script (http://zctut.com/npc.php).

MotleyCrueFan
07-16-2007, 06:45 AM
Silly question: what is the script request? If it's to "have someone join you and fight", then I seriously doubt anyone will help you. If it's just to have a Non-Player Character who says stuff, check out my NPC script (http://zctut.com/npc.php).

Thank you for helping me out and Thank you so much for the suggestion about NPC and can they (NPCs) be able to fight as well and get weapons and items and others?

pkmnfrk
07-16-2007, 05:11 PM
No, an NPC is just someone who stands around, waiting to be talked to. They can't give or receive (?) items, or fight, or do anything. All they do is stand and turn to face you.

Revfan9
07-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Here's my cheesy little Ally Follow script that I made ages ago...

WAIT WAITFRAME
COMPAREV LINKDIR,0
GOTOTRUE DOWN
COMPAREV LINKDIR,1
GOTOTRUE UP
COMPAREV LINKDIR,2
GOTOTRUE LEFT
COMPAREV LINKDIR,3
GOTOTRUE RIGHT
GOTO WAIT
DOWN SETR d4,LINKY
ADDV d4,16