PDA

View Full Version : Hacker found in URL

zcAmazing
07-15-2007, 01:56 AM
Do I need to contact the Administrators by PM every time I found a URL part of the AGN's website that has been hacked so I can avoid posting here. You may reply here and close the thread or contact me by PM. (I have enabled the PM.) I want to find the right way.

Here is this URL that is hacked by abOhajaR: http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/ambience

AtmaWeapon
07-15-2007, 02:09 AM
That's some pretty catchy music, too bad I've already sent a team of soldiers to URL to deal with this threat!

XMuppetSB
07-15-2007, 02:37 AM
I sure hope this bastard doesn't hack the AGN forums, because there are too many hackers making AGN their target for hacking! :mad:

zcAmazing
07-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Just to let you know that now the Administrators have sucessfully destroyed the hacker. Clicking the URL in the first post will take you to a Apache server displaying loads of files and that is normal. Thanks. You may close the thread.

I recommend that all parts of the AGN website including Apache servers to have better and VERY TIGHT security to discourage those stupid hackers. Do rigorous searching of ALL parts every day.

Again, you may close the thread.

AtmaWeapon
07-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Nope I just clicked on it and I got the music again, I think the soldiers are having trouble finding URL, is it somewhere near Egypt?