PDA

View Full Version : Glitch: Ganon is invisible

DemonSailormoon
07-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Ok, so when I play on a quest to reach Ganon, he is invisible but I can still see the fireballs. However, how can I hit him if he is invisible? Is there a way in Quest Editor to fix this glitch? I tried fighting him using the lens and that doesn't work at all. Invisible Enemies is disabled for that room and yet he's still invisible.

Btw, is there a way to make the monsters stronger and require more damage for them to take? I want to make my boss battles hard.

Gleeok
07-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Ok, so when I play on a quest to reach Ganon, he is invisible but I can still see the fireballs. However, how can I hit him if he is invisible? Is there a way in Quest Editor to fix this glitch? I tried fighting him using the lens and that doesn't work at all. Invisible Enemies is disabled for that room and yet he's still invisible.

Btw, is there a way to make the monsters stronger and require more damage for them to take? I want to make my boss battles hard.

Umm...he's supposed to be invible. You have to hit him with the sword to make him appear.

The latter requires a more current(but buggy) build. Just set HP in the enemy editor.

DemonSailormoon
07-14-2007, 09:49 PM
I looked all over my Quest Editor and did not find anything where I can edit an enemie's HP. Is there a special download or something? I got the latest version(2.10).

LostInHyru1e
07-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Yes, upon reading your post I looked for an "Enemy Editor" on my 2.10 version of Zelda Classic and I can't find it. If it's a download, where would we find it?

Gleeok
07-14-2007, 10:16 PM
www.shardstorm.com

*WARNING* These are alpha builds. They contain bugs and may corrupt your quests. 254 is your best bet. *remember you can always use 2.10 and then upgrade when a stable version comes out. You might save yourself some headache that way.

DemonSailormoon
07-14-2007, 10:22 PM
You sure 254 and not the latest version? I thought the latest version of anything is suppose to have less bugs.

AmazingAmpharos
07-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Ganon doesn't appear in the enemy editor. We should be clear about that ahead of time.

Gleeok
07-15-2007, 12:35 AM
You sure 254 and not the latest version? I thought the latest version of anything is suppose to have less bugs.

Theoretically, yes. However the newer it is, the more untested as well.

Buyer beware. ;)

Plissken
07-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Yeah just check that site for updates on the real newest version (2.5). But they are buggy! So just backup your file if you don't want them to be possibly corrupted.

DemonSailormoon
07-15-2007, 04:11 AM
Also, if Ganon is suppose to be invisible, then how am I suppose to hurt him without getting hurt all the time? I don't mind him teleporting alot but you can't even try looking for him due to him being invisible.

Joe123
07-15-2007, 06:40 AM
Just slash around the room, he's not too hard.

ShadowTiger
07-15-2007, 08:54 AM
Yep. (Having Slash enabled (A 2.10 feature, I believe. ;) ) is a big help.) You just have to look for the source of HIS roving fireballs, and slash rapidly at the source of those fireballs while doing your best to avoid them whenever you see them. It's not a contradiction in and of itself if that's what you need to be doing. :shrug:

Saffith
07-15-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm not sure how perfectly they're duplicated in ZC, but in the original, Ganon moved in fixed, simple patterns.
http://kobe-ug.hp.infoseek.co.jp/zelda_ganon.htm (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://kobe-ug.hp.infoseek.co.jp/zelda_ganon.htm&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E3%2582%25AC%25E3%2583%258E%25E3%2 583%25B3%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dopera%26rls%3Den%26h s%3DcB8)

Honestly, though, I think it's easiest just to stab at random. It's a small enough room.