PDA

View Full Version : Her Water broke

SUCCESSOR
07-10-2007, 10:04 PM
At around 2:30 my wife, Lizz's, water broke. it's three weeks early and we're completely unprepared.

The_Amaster
07-10-2007, 10:15 PM

wow.

Congratulations. And I wish you a lot of luck with the early thing. Truly, I feel really happy for you.

erm2003
07-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Woah! Well an early congrats. I hope everything goes well.

Beldaran
07-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Well, instead of posting about it, you should take her to a hospital.

Prrkitty
07-11-2007, 12:15 AM
I hope all is well and goes well and the baby is healthy. Positive energy and blessings ...

SUCCESSOR
07-11-2007, 12:34 AM
No hospital. She's staying right here at home if all goes well. We're biding our time till labor start then we'll call the midwives her doula and others and we'll have a baby probably tomorrow.

Prrkitty
07-11-2007, 12:36 AM
... her doula? (pardon my ignorance)...

SUCCESSOR
07-11-2007, 01:00 AM
birth partner. someone who supports her helps out and what not

Dechipher
07-11-2007, 05:07 AM

That's the exact same thought I had.

"Baby, hey babe are you okay? Your water broke? Oh shit. Brb I gotta post this shit."

:P

Seriously, that's some crazy shit. If I ever knock a woman up (hopefully a woman that I'm also in a relationship with and/or the right time in my life) I'd be like "Fuck that, we're going to the hospital." I don't care what we agreed on I couldn't help deliver no baby.

Glenn the Great
07-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Can you digitally record Lizz's screaming for us? It'll help us become more in tune with the experience, which is apparantly your aim by telling us this information at such a time.

Glitch
07-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Gratz man and good luck with the at home birth.

Oh, and shut the fuck up Glenn.

Darth Marsden
07-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey, congrats. Get as much sleep as is humanly possible - you won't be getting any at all once the creature is fully spawned.

Glenn the Great
07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Gratz man and good luck with the at home birth.

Oh, and shut the fuck up Glenn.

Glitch is here because his mommy wanted a baby so bad.

Prrkitty
07-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Glenn... don't be such a pain in the ass. If you can't say anything nice - don't say anything at all.

Good luck Successor... and thanks for 'splainin that for me :)

biggiy05
07-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Glenn... don't be such a pain in the ass. If you can't say anything nice - don't say anything at all.

ahaha!

Glenn....glitch is a "special" person and I give him a new helmet every year but he still has more common sense than you.

Back on topic.

AlexMax
07-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Can you digitally record Lizz's screaming for us? It'll help us become more in tune with the experience, which is apparantly your aim by telling us this information at such a time.

Hahahahahaha holy shit.

Glitch
07-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Glitch is here because his mommy wanted a baby so bad.

Actually my sister and I were both planned pregnancies :) But thanks for wonderin'!

Masamune
07-11-2007, 06:22 PM
masa wasn't. but it's ok. :(

Glenn the Great
07-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Actually my sister and I were both planned pregnancies :) But thanks for wonderin'!

So what you are saying is that your parents brought you here in cold blood?

biggiy05
07-11-2007, 09:59 PM
So what you are saying is that your parents brought you here in cold blood?

Glenn shut the fuck up or take a vacation.

Glenn the Great
07-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Glenn shut the fuck up or take a vacation.

I say lots of funny and creative things, and all you are ever able to think of is that tired old "shut the fuck up". *yawn*

But thanks for warning me ahead of time for when I actually produce some spam.

moocow
07-12-2007, 07:21 AM

You don't have to rush to the hospital as soon as your water breaks. Usually, you wait until labor starts to go to the hospital...

But anyway, Congrats honey!

Also, when it comes to Glenn... Just blow off the ignorant shit he says. It's like middle school, he does it to get a reaction.

Glitch
07-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Glenn enjoy your life of social avoidance, rejection from the opposite sex and false dreams of a success.

You sir are a piece of shit and I really hope you never have kids because chances are they will grow up with the same fucked up head you have.

ShadowTiger
07-12-2007, 11:39 AM
My god, would someone please move this to General Bitching where it belongs? Oh wait. I mean, seriously, you're staff. Act like it. You're setting the example for people whether you know it or not.

Successor, picked out a name yet? :) What's the current status?

Glitch
07-12-2007, 11:45 AM
lol Glenn can choke on a dick. He lost his "safety" priveleges the 8th time he was unbanned.

Glenn the Great
07-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Safety privileges?

You're really taking some creative license on the rules here.

Glitch
07-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Safety privileges?

You're really taking some creative license on the rules here.

Yeah it sucks when people hack a site multiple times and have been banned like 20 times and still expect they have the rights of every other member.

Dechipher
07-12-2007, 12:48 PM
I just want to step in and say, yes, this thread delivers. We have the creation of life, and if things continue as they are, maybe we'll have the extermination of a life as well. Either way, I'm not sure how I've missed this stuff...

mrz84
07-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Congrats to the future mini-Successor. :kitty:

The_Amaster
07-13-2007, 10:46 AM
So, doesn't that make him/her Successor's successor?

Prrkitty
07-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Successor you've kept us all in suspense long enough hon. Come update us soon... please and thank you :)

mrz84
07-13-2007, 03:17 PM
So, doesn't that make him/her Successor's successor?

That would be logical way of thinking. :kitty:

Foxy
07-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Well now, this news certainly deems worthy of me coming out of the woodwork! Congrats, Successor, and I hope to see an update soon! Best of luck with the wife and baby and let me know if I can do anything to help/offer advice/whatever.

*hugz* to ya! :)

AtmaWeapon
07-15-2007, 01:27 AM
Glenn that was a pretty epic troll and the stupid reputation system won't let me give you the appropriate pat on the back for making me bust a lung don't let the hatas get you down!

Also good luck on the childbirth thing SUCCESSOR everything's going to be cool I was early too and also I tried really really hard to die (I chose asthma at character creation because I figured "not breathing" was a good strategy) but as with many other things I continue to fail in those attempts today. May your child be as great a failure as I!

(also those whining about GB being gone can reference this thread; everything Glenn posted is an argument for GB; all of the responses are the argument against)

Glenn the Great
07-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Glenn that was a pretty epic troll and the stupid reputation system won't let me give you the appropriate pat on the back for making me bust a lung don't let the hatas get you down!

I want to thank you greatly, Atma. It's comments like these that make it all worthwhile for me.

Maybe if you hand out negreps to all of the people who gave me negative responses, it will let you hand me the good rep. :)

AtmaWeapon
07-15-2007, 10:53 PM
I want to thank you greatly, Atma. It's comments like these that make it all worthwhile for me.

Maybe if you hand out negreps to all of the people who gave me negative responses, it will let you hand me the good rep. :)You know I actually thought of a really clever way around it that wouldn't raise as many red flags as mass-negreps today. It's just a question of how long ethics can hold out against the unending rage that pretty much everyone I try to give a good rep ends in failure.

Fiyerstorm
07-16-2007, 04:14 AM
Well now, this news certainly deems worthy of me coming out of the woodwork! Congrats, Successor, and I hope to see an update soon! Best of luck with the wife and baby and let me know if I can do anything to help/offer advice/whatever.

*hugz* to ya! :)

Holy shit, when did you come back?!

Anyway, congrats SUCCESSOR!