PDA

View Full Version : some questions

Jordo
07-09-2007, 09:49 PM
1. In one of my dungeons, I used the numberpad to change the color of the csets. I know how to set it back to default, but is there a way to use these colors so that players see them? when i play, it show the color scheme i chose in the Dmap menu. I'm assuming the empy ones default to overworld.

2. In one room of this dungeon, there is a block that, when pushed, sends the player to the item room. At least, it's supposed to, and the tile warp test (by pressing ''Go'' on the menu) shows that it does. However, i am instead sent to the adjacent passageway room on the right ladder with my item in the corner, and going up the left ladder sends me to the middle of the item room, inside a wall. At least the item's where i put it. why do ZC and Zquest seem to disagree about the location of the teleport?

Phazite
07-10-2007, 05:28 PM
1. You can only use one palette per Dmap. Is that what you're asking?

2. By item room, are you talking about the screen 80 or another screen on the map? The warp type decides where Link is warped to, passage to screen 81 and cave/item room to screen 80. But you say the item appears on the passage screen? (81) All I can think of is to recheck your tile warp.