PDA

View Full Version : Today July 9, 2007...

Prrkitty
07-09-2007, 03:30 PM
... is Pauls and my 13th wedding anniversary. It's been a mostest awesome road getting here... even with all it's ups and downs and all my health problems.

God knew my first husband couldn't/wouldn't take good care of me as my health degraded thru the years. So he provided the way out of that marriage... the path to find my current husband Paul... and the road Paul and I are on now.

ALL the thanks go to God and His design for my life... even with all it's complications it is a mostest awesome life to be in.

And please let's not have any more discussions/make any posts here... about whether there is a God and all that yadda yadda yadda. Please and thank you...

erm2003
07-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Well congratulations on 13 great years and here is to many many more! :)

DarkFlameWolf
07-09-2007, 03:56 PM
/me hugs Prrkitty. My thoughts, prayers and hugs are with you. And congratulations!

Mitsukara
07-09-2007, 04:41 PM
I hope you have a happy anniversary. ^.^ *bows*

The_Amaster
07-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Congratulations on finding someone great enough to love you for 13 years. Many more, mehopes.

ShadowTiger
07-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Screw the Anniversary; Thank God for making people like you two to enrich the world with your mere presence! :D

Of course, happy Anniversary as well. ;-p lol. I'm glad two such wonderful people found each other.

Brasel
07-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Happy anniversary Prr. I hope that my marriage ends up half as successful as yours seems to be. :)

phattonez
07-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Congratulations Prry, I'm glad that you're happy; have a great anniversary.

Prrkitty
07-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Thank you all for the well wishes. This marriage has been the easiest of the two I've been in... honestly. And honestly how else could it have turned out.

I almost didn't log on that fateful night back in July 1993 when I saw Paul's post looking for an online friend. I worked for the Red Cross at that time and had worked a long day and given a platelet/plasma donation that day also. I almost went to bed that night and didn't check the bulletin board I was a member of - at that time. But I didn't go to bed... I logged on. And read Paul's post looking for a online friend/online playpartner/etc. His nick at that time was Hot-n-Horny... my nick was <<<Sweetness>>>.

I just HAD to respond to that nick... and well... the rest is history... <giggle>

It was meant to be. :)

Aegix Drakan
07-15-2007, 11:24 AM
*throws confetti*

happy anniversary Prr!

Here's to many more!