PDA

View Full Version : Adventure of Link question

Russ
07-08-2007, 02:53 PM
In the quest "The Adventure of Link", the one based off the game Zelda 2, where is the bait?

Toxic1210
07-10-2007, 05:28 AM
well..i havent played through this one yet i accidently deleted it tryin another quest after paparu.and i played aol on nes a few times n i just dont remember being a bait, so maybe its not necessary?na he prolly made ya need one in a dungeon or somethin.just wanted to make sure ya didnt need it to cross the river cuz thats not a bait.he mightve changed that too from the whistle i spose i honestly dont know.just wanted to point out that since no one else did.good luck.if i get a chance ill play that quest awhile and look if ya still need help after keep me posted.

Din
07-10-2007, 10:36 AM
I think it is in a shop on the east part of the game, that town next to the maze.

X-Theta
07-19-2007, 08:42 AM
Where is the blue ring early on in the game ? (The one that isn't in the shop). Is it in the cave to the west of Level 2 ? If so how do I get it ?

Russ
07-19-2007, 08:34 PM
How about the letter. Where is it? I thinkit is in a cave north of the river town but the cave seems to dead end in a room filled with traps. Any answers would be apreciated.

X-Theta
07-20-2007, 02:12 AM
How about the letter. Where is it? I thinkit is in a cave north of the river town but the cave seems to dead end in a room filled with traps. Any answers would be apreciated.

That's funny, the cave your talking about is where I suspect the Blue Ring to be. I know where the letter is though: From Saria Town, go North, East, Cross the bridge so your on the northern side of the river, then go East, East, North, then you should be at a screen that is separated horizontally by a rock wall. Bomb the part of the wall where there's an alcove (it should be in the right part of the screen). I would send you a screenshot of the location, but I have no server space.

I still need help finding the Blue Ring early in the game (not the one you buy in the shop). I also need to know how to get the Super Bomb hidden in Level 1...its surrounded by a pool of water in the dungeon and my ladder won't reach it.

X-Theta
07-25-2007, 10:16 AM
I finally found the Blue Ring. Its in Mido town north of the fairy pond. The second to the top, right column of bushes needs to be burned.