PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god I want my house back.

Brasel
07-06-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm on leave this week, and my wife's sister is visiting. My wife works during the day so I'm stuck at home with my sister in law who is singing very loudly to opera-like musicals and watching the same movie over and over again. No more house guests ever. I can't feel at home in my own home.

The_Amaster
07-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Dude. Why coouldn't she visit any other week? I mean, talk about bad timing.

DarkDragon
07-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Which movie?

Glenn the Great
07-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Put your foot down and make her shut up and turn the TV off. It'll be great Sergeant practice.

Beldaran
07-06-2007, 03:51 PM
I agree with Glenn.

Also, you're making me not want to get married.

Glitch
07-06-2007, 04:16 PM
My sister's boyfriend is here almost every day and crashes here almost every night too. It sucks and it's driving me crazy. I feel your pain.

KIM IS LETTING ASHLEY'S BF SPEND THE NIGHT?!

biggiy05
07-06-2007, 04:56 PM
KIM IS LETTING ASHLEY'S BF SPEND THE NIGHT?!

You did not see that post or you will not live to see 30.

{DSG}DarkRaven
07-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Slip a capful of arsenic into a side of bacon. That will solve the problem.

Sute
07-07-2007, 07:21 AM
You know what my dad does with his sister-in-laws? :D
Well, my mom and her sister were having a picnic/talk on the back deck, which is right by the bathroom at the house, and since all the windows were open at the house, my dad would snatch a water bottle and run in to the bathroom.

He's open it, and start pouring it slowly in to the toilet, relentlessly moaning as if he were really emptying his blatter. It took about three minutes to complete, and this would make his day, because of how awkward my mom and her sister would feel during most of that. I like my dad. :)

deathbyhokie
07-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Clearly you have messed up and made your guest room far too comfortable. Try steadily removing pillows from the bed.

On a more serious note, i hope you get your house back soon. If nothing else find a nice movie to send your wife/SIL off to and enjoy some peace and quiet at home for once

biggiy05
07-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Is she still there? If she is I found the perfect solution for you.

Boarding! She will get turned out in the morning, given hay twice a day along with grain, fresh water 4-5 times and a nice warm stall at night.

.....your wife might not like the idea of treating her sister like a horse.

http://www.willowbrookfarmstables.com/

Nice place though.

Brasel
07-16-2007, 08:07 AM
Oh my god. Heh. She left like a week and a half ago. Thanks though biggiy.