PDA

View Full Version : Players, want my cheat codes?

Freedom
06-28-2007, 01:46 AM
If there are any players out there that are willing to help test the new betas (414 right now) and see if older quests are going to work well in them, I'll let you have the cheat codes and even the passwords to SwanSong and Search for Elise.

All I ask is that you report any bugs caused by the Zelda Classic engine, since the developers are trying to get a stable release out there for us.

If you don't know if it's a bug, or don't feel like getting into the whole beta testing thing, you can just post the problem in this forum and I'll see if it's their bug, my bug, or no bug at all, and then I'll report it for you.

If these two quests will play well without errors, then the developers will know they have a pretty good engine as far as compatibility with older quests.

Please help us get a stable release so we can start building quests again.

My quests are in my sig.

DO NOT USE THE CUSTOM SOUNDS SFX.DAT FILE, DON'T EVEN UNZIP IT INTO THE FOLDER, otherwise you will be cussing me.
Just get the quest.

erm2003
06-28-2007, 07:21 AM
Does it help if I mention to you that I have been testing the builds with my 2.10 quest and it works great? This is a good idea though to see what other issues may be there. I won't have time for another week or so but I will ask later if you still need people to test them out. Thanks for the contribution.

elise
06-28-2007, 07:53 AM
edit : all solved during the down time from the forum

SpykStorm
07-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Ive been playing Quest for FreedomII for a while on build 448 and it works great.:)