PDA

View Full Version : nth quest Levels 1 and 7

X-Theta
06-25-2007, 04:06 PM
In Level 1 above the room with the blue ring, with the bat and blue wizrobes, how do I get that door to open ?

In Level 7 I think I'm missing a key since I get stuck at the room with the two locked doors, and I can't get anywhere in the room with the blocks separating each room with a torch in the bottom left corner (which I can't get to). Any help is appreciated, thanks.

X-Theta
06-28-2007, 02:47 AM
I figured out why I couldn't get any further in Level 7. I missed the magical boomerang in one of the Fight dungeons (The one that contains the cross). I just posted this here in case someone else has the same problem.

I think I need the wand to get further in Level 1, thats just a guess though

Toxic1210
07-04-2007, 11:37 PM
na ya dont need the wand to get further if i recall.just the boots and a full magic meter and the directions.i too tho am stuck on level 7.cant find the wand.ive been through it a few times now and i know im missing sometyhin silly prolly i just cant find it.and ive killed everything at least once.also...in this quest am i the only one to have never used the letter this late in the game? its the first thing ya get if i recall n i still havent found a spot to use it.is it later or am i just blind lol.thanks for any info its appreciated.

and yeah im not sure bout that door either nvm what i said.above blue ring means ya got that far already.im not sure what that door is for.

X-Theta
07-05-2007, 06:39 AM
You don't get the wand until Level 8. I figured this out by reading the .txt file that comes with the nth quest. It almost sounds like you have the same problem as I did. I had to go back to the dungeon near the blue hoblins to get the magical boomerang. Throw this diagonally at one of the torches in Level 7. Let me know if you don't know which room I'm talking about.

In this quest you should keep in mind there is almost always a secret on every screen on the overworld. The shop your looking for is in the screen that contains 3 horizontal posts where those red guys shoot their swords (I forgot the name of those things). Anyway once your at that screen, pound the posts to get to a flat part of the rockface. bomb there, and the potion shop will be revealed.

Toxic1210
07-05-2007, 03:21 PM
ahhh ok thank you.n yea i already had the boomerang n cleared level 7 then as long as the wand isnt there.one of the old guys ya pay for info said it was in there so i was wonderin.cool...on to level 8 then.weeeeeeee!

EDIT: i just looked over the map quite a few times and im still not seein the spot ya described with the 3 posts n bomb spot.i gotta be doin decent im only one heart piece off of full after level 8s over as far as i know so.just curious about the gravestones...er...damn mebbe an arrow..havent tried it...in that one spot all together.other than those and the 6 armos' around the 2 dead trees i think i got it pretty much.dont go into guardian without full triforce ya get stuck and have to quit n continue. good luck finishin it up.

X-Theta
07-05-2007, 09:43 PM
The potion shop entrance is the next screen up from the gravestone. If I remember correctly you need to burn one of the bushes near the gravestone to get that secret. If not, you need the silver arrow. It's an important one.

As far as those two dead trees with the 6 armos, I think there was a 1/4 heartpiece there which you probably got early in the game, but I'm not completely sure.

I finished the quest, however I never figured out what that upper room above the blue ring room was for. I even went in there with the Lens of Truth, but there were no secrets in there. It looks more like a place you exit from anyway.

Toxic1210
07-06-2007, 12:23 AM
hm ok. i didnt mean the gravestone with the magic sword yeah ya burn the bush there that was easy.its the 4 screens on the other side of the diagonal line of push stones ith the stairs in the middle.one of the stones is alone and ya can move it up or down but nothin is there.i tried everything too.and the screen below that is a set of stairs behind walls that i cant seem to get rid of with the gravestones on that screen.again thanks for the help.

ok i see il need the wand for the stairs there.dunno bout that stone ya can move up n down.looks like its on an x of some sort but nothing is workin.the wand was in level 8 right? im guessing its gotta be the entrance to 8.or the other thing even if the wand is from before 8 somewhere.

X-Theta
07-10-2007, 04:21 AM
I'm not sure, but it almost sounds like your describing the entrance to level 8. If thats true, this is only place where you need the super bomb. The super bomb shop is one screen above the Level 7 entrance. I know you definitely get the wand in level 8, and if I remember correctly, there's only one secret where you need it (the bushes surrounding a small moat, with a bush in the middle, which is really weird because you need to time it just right to where the zora is to the right of the middle bush to actually burn that bush). I hope that helps.

Toxic1210
07-10-2007, 05:14 AM
thanks for trying again lol.that spot with the super bomb isnt it though thats guardian.need the whole triforce to go in there.i think maybe i need the flame boomerang to get that tree near the stairs next to the gravestone for level 8.dunno where it is though maybe i missed it? did ya have it before level 8? im pretty sure it has one theres a ss of it in the zip when hes fightin patra.theres still the one gravestone that moves one spot up or down too that i got nothing out of.its just to the other side of the big line of rocks ya need the bracelet for..with stairs in the middle. / <like that but on the other side of that theres 3 screens with gravestones in em, and one screen has a ye olde magic shop.with 4 stones...next one over is the one with the lone stone and stairs behind the wall...looks like a wand secret but maybe flame boomerang will take it out i dunno.and the lone stone above that that moves up or down one tile.i dunno ill keep huntin.so close to the end cant give in now lol.thanks again for all the responses.which quest ya playin now if any? i got a few of em im thinkin bout next.

Toxic1210
07-14-2007, 03:30 AM
ok i give.anyone know where level 8 is in this quest? thanks.

X-Theta
07-15-2007, 09:00 AM
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I was trying to figure out your questions. From my perspective some of those secrets are hard to remember since the bushes become stairways, and the Armos become stones. I can definitely tell you where level 8 is. Its where there the lone grave is, to the north there will be a gravestone with an outline of one of those zombie-like guys in dirt. There will be ghosts flying around. To open the way to Level 8 I think you either blow the whistle, or push the gravestone to the north (that I mentioned earlier in this paragraph). I never found a fire boomerang in this quest, and I think I found all the items.

I tried playing the Hero of Dreams quest but I really dislike it. The quest designer is trying to make a Zelda 3+ like quest on a program that was meant to make Zelda 1 games. It's also really hard, and plays more like an RPG. Have you tried Demo EX yet ? It's really fun and extremely hard. I played that before nth quest.

Toxic1210
07-15-2007, 11:19 AM
hey no worries...thanks for responding at all.surprising that the lone stone would have anything i tried everything.ill mess with it some more though.another quest i been playing as well..well..just started anyways i got quests goin in every slot available in the game, is hidden duality directors cut.im not even through all of level 1 yet and i love it.seems to me the dungeon design is gonna be out of this world..multi floored dungeons with multi door rooms if that explains anything.i dunno it may seem a little too rpgish i dunno.its very zelda 3 ish but its done very very well .like i said im not far, and i try not to research the quests much before i get into em as to avoid spoilers but i think its worth a shot if your looking for something engaging.i have hero of dreams but i think i only briefly played it n moved on i dont remember much.is that the purple one? if it is youll know what i mean by that the underground in the first main cave is purple and i think the overworld is just brown.ill eventually play it anyways prolly graphics dont matter to me.theres just so many more and i only discovered zelda classic around 3 weeks to a month ago now. not enough hours in a day. and yea demo ex is insane.i play it when i only got a lil bit of time to kill and dont really care if i get anywhere.i mainly use it to try to improve my skills for now.i highly doubt im ready for the end of that quest, and im not gonna pretend i am.