PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Tennesee

SpykStorm
06-21-2007, 10:57 PM
I just got back fron Tennesee a few hours ago. I had lots of fun at Tennesee.
My time was spent swimming and playind Halo2. I had the best pizza I ever
tasted, it was a nice, spicy pizza with really crispy crust. I also went to the
Smoky Mountains and cilmbed up one of the mountains(I really just walked up
a side walk) and saw a rather small waterfall. Sound like fun?:):):)

Pineconn
06-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Bah, that's nothing compared to my upcoming trek (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97899). But that still sounds like fun, even though you played ...:badrazz:... Halo 2.

AtmaWeapon
06-23-2007, 02:52 PM
I bought a Dick Dale
and his Deltones
album and it has got
me super stoked and
now I'm going get a
haircut.

I used to live in
Tennessee and I
think there's a lot
more to do there
than play Halo 2 and
swim but what do I
know?

Mitsukara
06-23-2007, 03:45 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! The south! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

At least you had fun. What kind of toppings did that pizza have? Anchovies grapes, and cheese whiz?

Anyone who recognizes that reference is badass. If they catch the "timing" of the comma usage they're even better and can pwn even the likes of Chuck Norris and Noah. If they can correct me on the grapes part because my hearing is wacky and there's no subtites, wow and thanks!

SpykStorm
06-23-2007, 06:08 PM
What kind of toppings did that pizza have? Anchovies grapes, and cheese whiz?
It had all sorts of peppers, ham, bacon, pepperony, and spinich topping.(I'm not sure if I spelled all that right)

I used to live in Tennessee and I think there's a lot more to do there than play Halo 2 and swim but what do I know?
I did go to the Smokys and went to some Nascar plase and rode on there go karts but I forgot to mention that.;)

Bah, that's nothing compared to my upcoming trek. But that still sounds like fun, even though you played ...... Halo 2.
You don't like Halo 2?