PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Soul Calibur fans

Majora
06-14-2007, 05:50 PM
http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/ps3/game/features/article.jsp?articleId=20070613124925139083&sectionId=1003&releaseId=20070613112848312054

This makes me wanna buy a PS3 now.... but it's still not likely :D :naughty:

mrz84
06-14-2007, 07:14 PM
I only started playing Soul Calibur around #2 and even then I didn't get really into it until #3. I have to say though that the change with Ivy is something I didn't see coming. :kitty:

Yoshiman
06-14-2007, 09:53 PM
I like how the majority of the article was on character's boob sizes. :laughing:

This is another title to add to my list of games I want for the 360 (whenever I buy one >_>). Before looking at the trailer, I didn't think it was possible for Ivy to have less clothing. This makes me wonder if I can use Taki when my parents are in the room.

Now we need to see some actual gameplay. :p

Beldaran
06-14-2007, 11:33 PM
As a fan of both Soul Caliber and boobies, and whole heartedly support this game.

God damn I love boobs.

MottZilla
06-15-2007, 12:39 AM
Soul Calibur IV will be winging its way to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next year, Namco has revealed - and there's a wee teaser trailer out to commemorate the occasion.

So why does this make you want a PS3? This isn't even PS3 exclusive. You could buy the 360 and enjoy the game too. And either way it's still a long way off. If you want a reason to get a PS3 you'll have to wait for exclusive games you really want. Thus far the only one I know of is Ninja Gaiden Sigma even though it's based on the Xbox game.

It's funny though have Soul Calibur continues with SC4, and Wii gets a spin-off to fit the ancient hardware and semi-motion sensing controls.

Gleeok
06-15-2007, 03:23 AM
It's like you can measure the advancement of computer technology by a chicks boobs on a video game. They sure aren't leaving much room for improvement with the next installment, I mean, how much bigger can those things get?! (heh, i can only imagine :D )

Now we need to see some actual gameplay

I'm looking at the gameplay right now ;)

Darth Marsden
06-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Those are completely ridiculous and I'm utterly fed up of it. This happens in comics as well as games and it's time to stop.

And people wonder why women don't didn't play games.

Majora
06-15-2007, 01:21 PM
So why does this make you want a PS3? This isn't even PS3 exclusive. You could buy the 360 and enjoy the game too. And either way it's still a long way off. If you want a reason to get a PS3 you'll have to wait for exclusive games you really want. Thus far the only one I know of is Ninja Gaiden Sigma even though it's based on the Xbox game.

It's funny though have Soul Calibur continues with SC4, and Wii gets a spin-off to fit the ancient hardware and semi-motion sensing controls.

I distracted by all the Cleavage *cough* and overlooked the 360 part.

MANDRAG GANON
06-15-2007, 05:32 PM
I had a hard time reading the article cuz there were huge tits covering the words, from what I gathered though is that women have tits, and breast implants existed in the 16th century. People need to calm down holy crap.

That top looks stupid on Ivy anyways, and she looks like a man now. Seems the other characters will be fairly the same looking though. Nightmare looked awesome. I'm more interested to see Yoshimitsu and Voldo though cuz they are ridiculous.

I hope this one has a character creation and a tales of souls, cuz thats all i did with SC3, I never even used any of the real characters in that game. (cept maybe yoshimitsu)

Too bad i'll prolly never play it because 360s last like a week and anyone who expects me to get an extra job to pay for something that has worthless trash in it can fuck an egg. (why are all 3 new consoles hunks of shit lol)

DarkDragoonX
06-15-2007, 05:49 PM
As a fan of both Soul Caliber and boobies, and whole heartedly support this game.

God damn I love boobs.

I concur.

Siegfried had damn well better make the roster though, as I didn't see him in the trailer. If they removed my favorite character again like they did in SC2, I'll be pissed.

vegeta1215
06-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Those are completely ridiculous and I'm utterly fed up of it. This happens in comics as well as games and it's time to stop.

And people wonder why women don't didn't play games.

Gotta say I side with Beldaran and DDX on this one, but I will say it's weird with Ivy cause she's so tall.

mrz84
06-16-2007, 09:29 AM
I concur.

Siegfried had damn well better make the roster though, as I didn't see him in the trailer. If they removed my favorite character again like they did in SC2, I'll be pissed.

They removed him because of the story. You can't have a guy be in two places at once. Unless the 16th century had time travel, then it woulda made sense, but ya. I think it sucked with no Siegfried in the 2nd one. After going around and playing the older ones, I gotta say that some characters would be best left out of the 4th, but meh. Personally I think that the best characters in the 3rd one were (in no particular order or preference) :

Nightmare
Siegried
Zasalamel(sp?)
Voldo (despite his choice of clothing, he's pretty fun to play as)
Rock (I don't know why, but I think he's cool. Meh.)
Cervantes (sp?)
Mitsurugi (sp?)
Talim (Again, I don't know why, but she's kinda cool.)

That's all I can think of who should definitely be in the 4th one. Beside the other chixorz. :kitty:

DarkDragoonX
06-17-2007, 01:01 AM
The thing is, I've been a Siegfried player since the original Soul Blade. The sole exception being (naturally) SC2, where I played Nightmare. And although Nightmare is very similar to Siegfried... it just isn't the same. I did the happy geek dance for about an hour when I heard Siegfried was making a return in SC3. If they ever remove my favorite stance-swapping, giant sword-wielding german guy again, I will be most upset.

Orn
06-27-2007, 12:10 PM
I played Soul Caliber 2 for game cube. It was popular with many of my friends since button mashing worked really well. I for one dont like utton mashing much... but I did like more human players to fight.

SC4 is supposed to also be an online game, so I hope it wont be a button masher.