PDA

View Full Version : Wherein Beldaran spams AGN

Beldaran
06-10-2007, 10:42 PM
People of AGN, I have recorded a song with my guitar. You are welcome to listen to it and let your opinion be known in this thread.

Link to music page (http://www.myspace.com/forrestkyle)

gdorf
06-11-2007, 01:29 AM
I've always enjoyed listening to your music. Thanks.

Do you have any mp3's available for download?

Beldaran
06-11-2007, 01:39 AM
The only one I have for download is the one I linked to up there. You should be able to download it by clicking on the link under the song title in the flash player.

As for my older stuff, I was so inexperienced when I made a lot of my older music, that I don't care to spread it around much anymore.

Gleeok
06-11-2007, 04:13 AM
It's good. The techno beat and the pentatonic reminds me of some Joy Basu stuff, and you get 10 points just for bending and vibratoing in key. Shit, don't even get me started on that. Now all you need is some Virgil Donati like crazy bastard and your set. Also, the new symphony X album comes out next week, i'm not saying this for any particular reason, I just think they're fucking awesome, is all. ;P

SpykStorm
06-11-2007, 07:23 PM
I love it!!! I listend to it for 2 hours yesterday!!:):)

Nicholas Steel
06-11-2007, 08:14 PM
whats with the 6 sound bars? seriously ! why are they there?

nice music ^^ i'll wait for a high quality version.

Beldaran
06-12-2007, 02:43 AM
I love it!!! I listend to it for 2 hours yesterday!!:):)

wow, thanks! haha :D

ShadowTiger
06-13-2007, 06:37 PM
I am more than happy to make the claim that Beldaran is to me what a demigod is supposed to have been in our otherwise demigod-lacking universe.

Thank you Bel. :) I really mean that too. Thank you so much for being here. ^_^ I know that's coming from an unusually manic mood, but hell, if you yourself generate it, I think you've gotta be doing something right there. O.o

EDIT: ... Oh, hell, I should probably listen to the music too. :blah:

... ... Ooooh, .. .. oh my god, .. .. .. It reminds me slightly of Deus Ex, Guitar Hero II, and Serious Sam, and more Guitar Hero in that order. You've outdone yourself here, Forrest. I must say...

Dechipher
06-14-2007, 01:51 AM
It's cool. Personally it sounds a little dated to me, but it's performed superbly, which is one of the reasons DragonForce gets any points from me.

Beldaran
06-14-2007, 02:31 AM
well, I hate modern music so I'm content to be dated. :)

I love DragonForce! hehe I love the 80's metal sound.

moocow
06-14-2007, 09:05 AM
It's cool. Personally it sounds a little dated to me,

That's one thing I love about it.

I need to let my boyfriend listen to this later, he'll pee his pants.

You rock, Beld. This is fucking awesome.

MANDRAG GANON
06-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Holy shiet. *downloads and puts on repeat* That was incredible Beldaran, I really look forward to hearing more of your stuff. My only cripe would be the drums are fairly bland as they do the same thing through out most of it. Not that it matters though because the guitars are spot on. Good job man.

Beldaran
06-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks guys. I know the drums are lame. I have a real drummer coming and we are going to re-record the drum parts. The songs will get better with time, and there will be more of them.