PDA

View Full Version : Are the developers able to do this yet?

Dlbrooks33
06-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Ok, most of us have experienced the realization of Z-3 Animation (8 Frame walking). Most of us know that when that animation is turned on and the player stops moving, he is returned to the 1st frame of the animation. This is the only animation that does this. So I request, could the developers add a quest rule that reads something similar to "First-Fame Return" or "Link stops on 1st frame of animation" which will allow the player to actually have the other animations stop on the first frame when Link stops moving...

C'mon, most of us know this is a good idea, because all the other Zeldas after 1 has Link stopping on the first frame.

_L_
06-10-2007, 12:54 PM
What? Oh, alright. I suppose a stationary Link can't have his right foot hovering in mid-step.

Hot Water Music
06-10-2007, 02:41 PM
isn't it already like that?
first frame is only used for stationary?
I just ripped Z3 walk animation into ZC and it seems it uses 1st frame for stationary and the frames after that for walking.

*b*
06-10-2007, 03:19 PM
I think he means for non-Z3 animation. Which is something I've been hoping for for years

Dlbrooks33
06-15-2007, 12:24 PM
is this going to be in the next release?

_L_
06-16-2007, 07:43 AM
I have a habit of procrastinating with regard to the addition of quest rules, often to the point of forgetting them entirely. So, yes.