PDA

View Full Version : Where's lvl 8?

PatrickSig
06-05-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm playing the 210test quest and am trying to find 8. I try burning the bush where it usually is in the regular LoZ game, but it's not revealing the stairs to the level. Was it moved? If so where? Thanks to anyone's help.

XMuppetSB
06-05-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm playing the 210test quest and am trying to find 8. I try burning the bush where it usually is in the regular LoZ game, but it's not revealing the stairs to the level. Was it moved? If so where? Thanks to anyone's help.

You need the red candle to burn that bush. So, you'll have to go to level 7 for the red candle before you can enter level 8. :rolleyes: By the way, you do have magic, don't you?

PatrickSig
06-05-2007, 07:26 PM
no i don't. man, i guess i can't get the magic key beforehand. That's what i used to do in LoZ. I tried to get the magic key before like going into the 3rd dungeon. Well, I guess I'll have to go through them in order. Thanks for letting me know about the red candle.

XMuppetSB
06-05-2007, 07:40 PM
no i don't. man, i guess i can't get the magic key beforehand. That's what i used to do in LoZ. I tried to get the magic key before like going into the 3rd dungeon. Well, I guess I'll have to go through them in order. Thanks for letting me know about the red candle.

PatrickSig, if you don't have any magic, you can't use the candle. So, you'll have to set the maximum amount of magic, and the amount of magic you start with in the initialization data in ZQuest. Then you have to save that 2.10test after making those modifications.