PDA

View Full Version : Can you make big things push??

SpykStorm
06-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Is there a way to make it were you can push big things.

Plissken
06-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Using scripts _L_ made a two tile statue to be able to be pushed but I'm not sure if it was him or not. You can find that script in the Script Showcase forum I think. But back during 2.10 when there was no scripts people did it using tricks. For example in Hero of Dreams if you "pushed" as in walked next to and walked against a big pig statue, it would suddenly be a tile to the left revealing a hole. I'm not sure how he did that but my guess is that he hid a pushable combo underneath the big statue and when you pushed that secret combos were activated but that's just my guess.

Russ
06-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Or what Pineconn did in his quest's demo was this: He had a large tombstone. In front of it were trigger combos that look like the ground. When you step on them, the activate the secret. He had the whole thing animate, but he said it took a day or two to make the combo cycling.

SpykStorm
06-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Ok, thanks.:):D;)

Plissken
06-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah I forgot to mention that but to get that pause in between you trying to push something and it actually being pushed you would have to do something like how I said.

Pineconn
06-02-2007, 10:23 PM
In case you wanted to see the demo that had the big object pushing, you could find the download [here (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91122)], for 2.10. When you load it up, select "Features" and you'll get to it quickly.

And yes, it was a huge pain making it. :rolleyes: