PDA

View Full Version : Dell is making this such a hassle

phattonez
06-02-2007, 12:32 AM
I placed an order for a laptop a few days ago, and now they're saying that they don't have the order information. I think that this has to do with me using my dad's credit card and getting the system very confused. Anyway, I've tried sending them emails and talking to them, and all that they've suggested is to PLACE THE ORDER AGAIN! Yeah, they'd like that wouldn't they. Bastards. I tried calling them, but their phone centers are closed.

Why didn't I just print the receipt when I had the chance? Anyway, screw Dell.

Beldaran
06-02-2007, 01:59 AM
I tried calling them, but their phone centers are closed.

You need to account for what time it is in India. :rolleyes:

War Lord
06-02-2007, 02:06 AM
I have ordered many times in the past couple years from Dell. Never had a problem, even on the laptop I just ordered. Arrived 6 days after I ordered it.

Perhaps they really don't have it, what's so hard about ordering again? Add to cart and check out.

phattonez
06-02-2007, 05:26 PM
The hard part about ordering again is that I have to select the endless options again and then make sure that they don't charge me twice.

And Bel, I was thinking about that as I called last night. Shouldn't it be their day time during our night time?

Beldaran
06-02-2007, 05:40 PM
And Bel, I was thinking about that as I called last night. Shouldn't it be their day time during our night time?

I don't know, I was just making fun of the fact that Dell basically operates out of Calcutta.

phattonez
06-02-2007, 09:05 PM
I could tell, I got an email before from Deepak Anand.

I had to reorder and this time it worked. Stupid Dell.