PDA

View Full Version : KH2: Final Mix + *Some Spoilers!*

mrz84
06-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Ok, I was browsing around the net looking for any info about KH2 I could find when this youtube video for the Final Mix+ popped up in my search.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YIsbRLGqMGo

This is freadking sweet. Took me 30+ minutes to load (no thanks to my dial-up connection), but it was well worth it. I also found that Squareenix is announcing the next KH game at the Tokyo Expo this September. I can hardly contain the sweetness. :kitty:

Questions
06-01-2007, 07:23 PM
News Flash. KH2FM+ will NOT be released in North America.

ONeilcool
06-01-2007, 07:24 PM
I beat KH2 on 100% but I never saw this movie, its pretty cool.

The secret movie from the orginal KH showed cut scenes from near the end of KH2 so I'm thinking that area that they are battling in is going to be the final area in the next game. The final areas never look very disney, but I'm sure there will be a split of worlds again and it will be the same type of story with traveling to each disney world.

I just saw pirates 3, I bet you one of the areas is going to be Dave Jones Locker

mrz84
06-01-2007, 08:29 PM
News Flash. KH2FM+ will NOT be released in North America.

I never said it was. I said the NEXT KH game will be announced, not KH2:FM+. The next one in the series which will most likely be KH3. I knew that they currently had no plans to release FM+. They never release Final Mix for the first KH outside of Japan and Europe. Anyways, I'm curious to if the guy dressed like Xehnort's Heartless, but balding has anything to do with Xehnort's Memory? The other "guy" he splits to looks liek Riku when he was possessed by the heartless formly known as Xehnort(SP?) which is pretty cool. AND you get to see the faces of the trio of keyblade knights. :kitty: