PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Bikini Race

finalfrontier
06-01-2007, 08:31 AM
http://www.woothoot.com/fun/Awesome_Bikini_Race.html

AtmaWeapon
06-01-2007, 10:00 PM
That's a pretty inaccurate description I think you should have tried something like "Women in Bikinis racing" or "Woman falls down" because it was definitely NOT a bikini race. The bikinis clearly had women in them.

Brasel
06-02-2007, 12:50 PM
That was really kind of stupid. I don't get how that was supposed to be awesome.

ONeilcool
06-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Definitly rigged

phattonez
06-06-2007, 11:19 PM
1. It takes a long time to load.
2. No one liked it.
3. Having bikinis does not autmatically make something good.

I refuse to watch.
But let's not forget (and this is a flimsy excuse for me to use an old smiley), he's just a :newbie:.

Sam Atoms
06-07-2007, 04:28 AM
You can barely tell the bikini chicks anyway. They're all pixelated. Definitely ghey.

Darth Marsden
06-07-2007, 05:05 AM
This reminds me, very loosely, about a scene from Monty Python's Meaning of Life, only it was much cooler because the women weren't wearing bikinis. :sly:

Announcer: The Meaning of Life. Part Seven: Death.

[Seagulls and the ocean can be heard in the background. Suddenly a burst of suspenseful music kicks in and we see a man (Graham Chapman) desperately running for his life]

Narrator #2: This man is about to die. In a few moments, now, he will be killed, for Arthur Jarrett is a convicted criminal who has been allowed to choose the manner of his own execution.

[A group of naked girls wearing bike helmets with arm and knee pads run into shot]

Naked Girl #1: There!
Naked Girl #2: There he is!

[The naked girls chase after him. The scene goes into slow motion, Baywatch style, as we see all kinds of bounching going on. It's awesome. Sadly, we cut to a grave, where family and friends are gathered round the open coffin, and where a Padre is speaking from a bible]

Padre: Arthur Charles Herbert Runcie MacAdam Jarrett, you have been convicted by twelve good persons and true... of the crime of first degree making of gratuitous, sexist jokes in a moving picture.

[Cut back to Arthur Jarrett, still running for his life, followed by the bouncing buxoms. Heavenly music is playing now, for obvious reasons. Eventually, the girls chase him to a cliff, and he jumps off, landing smack into the middle of the coffin, which closes itself]

Padre: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

I'd have posted a video of it, but sadly I can't seem to find one on YouTube. Wonder why? I did, however, find this image from the scene, which is definately NOT work safe (http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/mol/jpgs/vii-nude.jpg).