PDA

View Full Version : Demo for Jewels of Courage(Working Title)

ZeldaMaster435
05-31-2007, 07:17 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/upload_comp...id=zmzfbymjoxx

Finally,my first public release of anything off of this program. I have made many quests,but none of them good enough to reach a popularity level that gives a sense of accomplisment. I downloaded this program again,in hope to create something a little more special. I have the mind,just maybe not the technical abilities to do so,so I hope this demo can clear up what kind of game I'm making. Keep in mind, It will not be perfect, it will not be long,and will be very different from the final version. It is pretty straightforward and has a moderate difficulty. Nothing any of you shouldn't beat in a half hour.

BTW,I want constructive criticism. I don't want "it sucks" or "too easy" or whatever. Please tell me what you like,don't like and maybe some suggestions.

ZeldaMaster435
05-31-2007, 07:45 PM
I have decided to make some minor updates for this game.

Story:

In the past, 10 Gods and Goddesses represented by a mineral or gemstone sculpted the land of southern Hyrule. They each left their mark in the form of a beautiful, shimmering palace hidden in the forests and mountains of the continent. Said to have been left with the temples in peace for thousands of years,were mythical and invisible jewels infused to the heart of the person who set foot in the room that they were being held. Each one was filled with courage and were said to lead the heroes to their destinies.
One day when Ganon stole the princess of Hyrule,the goddesses of the triforce called upon young Link to assemble the broken Triforce of Courage and destroy Ganondorf.
Little did Link know,that each time he collected a Triforce piece,he was also gaining more and more courage. Are the jewels real? Or are they a superstition? Find out for yourself.

More Music:

Petalburg
Hidden Palace Zone
Temple of Time(OOT)
Level 9
The Great Sea
Lake Hylia(TP)
Sacred Grove
Mystic Cave Zone
Ganon's Castle
Hyrule Field(TP)
Death Mountain(TP)
Tal Tal Heights
Hydrocity Zone
Rougeport
Mysterious Woods
Ordon Village
Pac-Village

More...

Russ
06-01-2007, 12:15 AM
The Link dosen't work. :(. And by the way don't double post. And a second by the way, can you post a link to the music from TP? Please.