PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Courage Help

stigmata242
05-30-2007, 02:06 PM
I don't know if there's already a thread for this game and if so, I apologize for reposting. I've been playing this quest on and off for the past few weeks, and it seems like I've had the same problem of dying and then respawning in places that are too advanced for my character where I need items I don't have yet. Has anyone else come across this problem with this quest before? Is there a way to get around it?

Also, can someone tell me how to get to the store that carries the level 2 power gloves? Thanks in advance!

Ford_Prefect
06-03-2007, 08:24 PM
i seem to remember reading of someone else reviving in the Haunted Lake.
i think Elise had some issues with that. Nothing odd happened to me, tho.

As far as i remember, the Gloves aren't sold at a store. at least i didn't
run across it. if you have beaten level 4, go explore east of the Temple of
Time ruins where you first warped to in the very beginning.

Zelda_Warrior
06-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Ahhh im having trouble in this quest too. I'm stuck at the entrance of some lava dungeon (I think it was level 4, or 5... I can't remember.) I can't get past the entrance room.

Also I haven't had the weird respawn problems

stigmata242
06-28-2007, 09:14 AM
I restarted the quest, being very careful not to get myself trapped again, and was finally able to get the level 2 power bracelets. Now I'm back in the haunted lake, looking for level 5. I found the Lost World entrance, but I don't think that's level 5, is it? If not, any clues on where it is? Also, I'm assuming that you need a different item of some sort to destroy the small bush that's blocking the way to the sword that's on the haunted lake?

stigmata242
07-01-2007, 07:05 PM
EDIT: I found level 5, finally. Is it the wand that destroys the bush blocking the new sword?

EDIT: I was able to get the sword as well. This is a seriously large map to explore.

stigmata242
07-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Does anybody have a map of the Invisible Caves in Shattered Courage? Thanks in advance!

stigmata242
07-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Okay, I just got finished in the "magical area"and got the flippers from the store, but got hit by one of the crosses that are patrolling in the spikes. Now, I've lost all B function; is there something I can do to get it back, or do I need to retry and try to get the flippers without getting hit by the crosses? Help, please!!