PDA

View Full Version : Zelda:Working Title Anouncement

ZeldaMaster435
05-28-2007, 10:42 PM
I have started work on my new game,this one coming along unbelievably. I started work very fast,and the whole game is planned out. I even drew a map of all the ways to get to each area.

Towns:

Faradise Village: A far-off paradise on top of Mt. Lockline. There are waterfalls,lakes and rivers.

Wildfire Village: A small valley town ravaged with wildfires.

Goldust Village: A luxorious town on the coast of Hylian Sea.

Celeric Town: A deep forest town with tree hut buildings.

Orecoal City: A mining city,at the base of Mt. Lockline.

Witch's Woods: A mysitcal town inhabited by witches.

City of Darkness: A dark town located on the ocean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Areas:

Mt. Lockline: A mountain with a fiery inside.

Goron Ruins: Located inside the mountain, an ancient ruin of a lost race waits.

Terminian Mountains: Tall mountains seprating Hyrule from Termina.

Hyrule Field: A large grassy plain.

Hylian Sea: The large sea in the middle of Hyrule.

Outlook Island: A small island with a lighthouse on Hylian Sea.

Golden Peninsula: The port area of Hyrule, and also a focalpoint for evil.

Spectacle Mountains: The twin mountains where Ganon supossedly lives.

Zora Ocean: The large ocean Link must cross.

Secret Island: A secret island with a temple to the gods located here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dungeons:

Aquamarine Palace: Located in the waterfalls of Faradise.
Ruby Palace: A fiery palace in Wildfire Village.
Topaz Palace: A shiny palace filled with riches.
Emerald Palace: An overgrown palace.
Sapphire Palace: A submerged palace.
Silver Palace: A dark palace filled with ores.
Amethyst Palace: A dark,misty cave filled with oddities.
Onyx Palace: A extremely dark palace filled with freakish monsters.
Golden Temple: A large,shiny and dark temple where Ganon lurks.
Opal Sanctuary: An optional dungeon designed for true warriors.

I have not developed a concrete story or name. Progress is steadily going,and I plan to have this done for June 20th. Mark it down. I am using the normal tileset and so far my creativeness has made this a greta game so far. Just wait.

Majora
05-28-2007, 10:55 PM
WOAH!

Looks exceptional, can't wait!:D

_L_
05-29-2007, 03:15 AM
I for one think you should release this under the name "Zelda: Working Title."

Y'know, it's kinda like "Snakes on a Plane".

ZeldaMaster435
05-29-2007, 03:52 PM
I am thinking of releasing a demo for this game,which includes two towns and two dungeons. I still need a better title screen,as well as a story and name.

Here is a bit of music I have planned for the game:

Bianco Hills
Oedo Town
Water Level SMW
Lava Reef Zone
Halo Theme
Poshley Heights
Flipside
Overworld Theme

More...

If you can,please post some name ideas for the game. I may use them if I'm desperate. My story is as follows:

In the land of Hyrule,there is a legend that says, "the true hero of heroes will find courage, only after using his own". That same legend also states the "golden relic finds shelter amongst the jewels". This statement has been unclear to most over thousands of years, until now.
Ganondorf,King of Evil and Theft has recently captured the princess of Hyrule,Zelda. He now hides somewhere in Hyrule,and the task of saving Zelda has been put upon young Link from Termina. hosen by the gods,he was put into Faradise Village to start his quest,where the Triforce will lead him to Ganon's hideout.

My ideas:

Palaces of the Gods
Jewels of Courage
Secret of Hyrule

I'm off to finalise the earlier parts of the game to create a demo version.

_L_
05-31-2007, 01:53 AM
In the land of Hyrule ... legend ... hero ... courage ... golden relic ... jewels ... thousands of years ... Ganondorf ... Zelda ... Link ... Termina ... quest ... Triforce ... Ganon's hideout.

Umm, yeah. It's... as expected?

(Y'know, Termina gets involved a lot for what ought to be a discrete, disconnected world, in my opinion. What is the appeal of the place? Someone tell me.)

Now, if you want this quest to stand out from the crowd of First Quest-alikes, I think some subversion may be in order. Hmmm......
Maybe, instead of uniting the Triforce, you have to seal pieces of it away in a special chambers in each Palace? To "give it shelter"? (See also: Zelda 2's storyline.)

Gleeok
05-31-2007, 02:45 AM
If i'm not mistaken I believe Termina was first invented in Majora's mask, and later used in chrono cross. It sounds dire, ya know like terminus, or terminal-The end.
1 Day Ago 12:15 am
_
L_ I for one think you should release this under the name "Zelda: Working Title."

Y'know, it's kinda like "Snakes on a Plane".
"Working title" sounds like a great name, or how about "ropes in a dungeon". Cause you don't want to give away any spoilers ;)

Or for the story how about this: Link gets cracked out on caffiene and sugar, transforms into "cornholio" and fights his way through dangerous dungeons and feindish traps to collect the mighty "TP" for his bunghole.:)

-I'd play it.